war is good (2 Viewers)

HSC
No. You do not make sense. Abortion is not looked down upon by all Christians now these days. If there are serious medical issues it may be essential.
Listen to me carefully. I am not a fascist, so i will coerce no one. Despite this, i can see the benefits of wiping out inferior races of people.

cheese_cheese

HSC
Listen to me carefully. I am not a fascist, so i will coerce no one. Despite this, i can see the benefits of wiping out inferior races of people.
There are not inferior races though. The mere fact that you imply there are inferior races should see racist villifiers like you expunged.

HSC
There are not inferior races though. The mere fact that you imply there are inferior races should see racist villifiers like you expunged.
Listen. I believe that IQ is a heritable trait. Therefore, through eugenics, it's possible to create offspring which have a high IQ and prevent offspring from having a low IQ. How can you argue that a high IQ population would not be beneficial? Despite the benefits of a high IQ pop, i would not engage in coercive eugenics, because i am not a fascist.

As for there being inferior races, i retract that. IN fact, some races are better than others at certain things.

The point of bringing up eugenics is to say that it's better to weed out inferior people through eugenics than it is through war. (eugenics being sterelising people, not killing them.)

Last edited:
HSC
Gentlemen, I like war.

Gentlemen, I love war!

I like the offensive, I like the defensive, I like sieges, I like the breakthrough, I like retreating, I like the mop-up, and I like to withdraw.

In the fields, in the streets, in the trenches, in the plains, a tundra, in a desert, on sea, in the sky, in the mud, in a swamp, in the space. I truly love each and every kind of war man can wage on this planet!

I like the thunderous roar of the artillery... As it blows away the enemy all at once on the front lines. When the enemy's bodies are thrown high into the air... And the pieces come raining down, it makes my heart dance! I like when one of our tanks, with its 88mm clashes with an enemy tank! It always left a warm feeling in my chest when they would jump out of the tanks, only to be taken out by gunfire. I like it when the infantry line plows through the enemy lines with their bayonets raised.

I recall how much it moved me, seeing how scared new recruits are, how they would stab a dead enemy again and again, even though he's already dead. And it's painfully exciting when a foolish deserter gets strung up on a lamp post. And how wonderful it is when an enemy captive screams out... In sync with the scream of the gun I'm gleefully mowing him down with.

And that pitiful resistance... Running at us in a blaze of glory, despite them being horribly low on quality guns. I even remember when the 4.8 ton Shrapnel from the Dora attack, when we destroyed their city! I like it when the Cornerian soldiers are thrown into chaos. And when the village they were supposed to be protecting are breached, and the women and children are violated repeatedly... Oh, how very sad it is.

I like being squashed and destroyed by England and America's amount of material resources. Being followed by English and American forces and having to crawl around on the ground like a pesky insect is the ultimate disgrace.

Gentlemen I desire a war that is like Hell

Gentlemen my companions in the battalion who follow me. Gentlemen what do you desire?Do you desire war as well? Do you desire a war of no mercy?
Do you desire a conflict that stretches the limits of iron wind, lightning and fire to the limit, one that will kill all the crows on this planet?

KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG KRIEG

Very well then we will have Krieg

We used all our strength in our bodies to clench our fists. But for us who have waited and waited for half a century a mere war is not enough!

IT MUST BE A GREAT WAR A WHOLE HEARTED GREAT WAR!!

We are nothing more than a thousand remaining soldiers of a battalion. But I believe you are all veterans each worth a thousand men. In that case including me we are a million and one strong.

Let us drive away those that have forgotten us, let us pull awake those that have fallen in their sleep. Let us pull them up by their hair and pry open their eyes open and make them remember.

Let us remind them of the taste of fear.

Let us remind of the sound of our military shoes pounding.

Let us remind them that there are things between the earth and sky which they would not even dream to be possible.

With a Kampf Gruppe of vampires 1000 strong!

We will burn the world down!

verpiss dich nazi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)