War of the Worlds (1 Viewer)

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
scared the CRAP outta me! i had to go to the toilet halfway through and it had me running manically through greater union megaplex running up to people and asking "WHERE ARE THE TOILETS" in this frantic voice.
It was awesome
:D:D:D

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
we all know the end to this

the guy goes back to his world and realises that all the people are apes

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
jebbie said:
^Krangelus obviously didnt assume like the majority of us that the aliens have done it to other worlds before us, hence their efficiency..
wtf are you talking about. The aliens come from mars. And what does them having done it before to other worlds, have ANYTHING to do with anything? i dont get what u mean.

It also doesnt change the fact that this movie was shithouse. I also dont see how you guys/gals can be scared by this movie? it was so lame...

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
LOL some of u people actually got scared from watching WW? haha..
WW = pathetic (plot)
good effects but lame storyline.
Didn't want to watch it but the guys wanted to :rolleyes:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
LOL some of u people actually got scared from watching WW? haha..
WW = pathetic (plot)
good effects but lame storyline.
Didn't want to watch it but the guys wanted to :rolleyes:
yeah people actually reckoned it was freaky
Im seeing it dis friday :)

P

pLuvia

man it was disturbing.. and those bacteria that killed them.. it killed them in an instant.. like as if they were nothing.. wth?... i dun understand that bit.. and that boat bit that was stupid.. and tom cruises friend that didnt get on the boat.. wat was that all about.. and y did his son help those ppl onto the boat all of a sudden?>?.. and like when they went into that diner.. the place was lke clean and nice.. but no lights.. and the owner was still there... wouldnt the place be trashed or wouldnt the owner be running as well??..

HSC
imo the humans needed to blow up more shit ... i know it sounds corny but damn are they nice battles

just like when you see all those tanks and humvee's charging, at least put up a decent battle! nothing! except slightly at the end

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I saw it 2day
I liked it. It was done really well i thought

Just i thought it was stupid how it just happened that everyone elses car broke down and their family could work
and the whole area gets hit but they r still alive all the time

Other than that It was a good movie

DanielleM

HSC
it was really good but confusing in some aspects e.g. how there was one car working and why did his son go after those army guys?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
DanielleM said:
it was really good but confusing in some aspects e.g. how there was one car working and why did his son go after those army guys?
didnt he go after the army guys cause he wanted to fight the aliens with them?

Shaynie69

HSC
I loved that movie! im so buying it when it comes out on dvd! The part where they come outta the ground really freaked me out. That movie got me thinking as well...how will the world end??

Neway the only grudge i had against the movie was they didnt show the sons (tom cruises son or whatevas) character properly...i had to ask my friend about that one...stupid.

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
My parents own the Vinyl recording of War of the Worlds. Inspired from when they did the radio broadcast.
It has a booklet of sketches of scenes. I swear Spielberg has copied these almost exactly for scenes.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
urgh this movie was shithouse. maybe cos its not my kind of movie but zzzzzzzz i;d rather watch star wars :rolleyes:

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
i liked it alot except for 2 things:
1) Robbie and everything to do with him
2) the ending (which also involved Robbie being alive and safe)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)