wat do i say??.. (1 Viewer)

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
well there is this guy that wont kinda go away... it pisses me off coz he knows that i like someone else... he just keeps coming bak for more... nd i dno wat to tell him so that he leaves me alone. hmm yeah well wen i thought i'd tell him that i like some one he'd leave me alone nd he doesnt he keeps anoying me the same way and asking me out on the weekend to the movies or etc

atm my excuse is HSC... but this will work onli until this friday coz my last exams on friday... i dno y i turned my bak on him. i dun think it was like stright away nd stuff but it was his fault he just kept anoying me on msn nd shit i dun really wanna talk to him anymore.. there is like nothing to talk about but his frikin problems that drive me nuts!!!!! argh so wat do i doooo guyz?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but there have been a lot of questions like yours in the past, all of which give of a strong sense of "Look at me! Look at me! Boys won't leave me alone! :(:(:(".

Really though, what do you expect us to say other than "be assertive and tell him you don't have time or you're really not interested". It doesn't seem he's asking you out. He's asking you, as a friend, to go out on the weekend with him. Maybe he thinks you're the only one who would listen to his problems.

Well, he's obviously wrong.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Tell him to fuck off... if he cant take a hint when you try to be gentle with him, thats your obligation gone, do whatever it takes to get across the message that your not interested.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
FreakTrigger said:
Tell him to fuck off... if he cant take a hint when you try to be gentle with him, thats your obligation gone, do whatever it takes to get across the message that your not interested.
Bit harsh, but that would slap him into reality and make him realise you're really not friend-material.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
okies.. he did ask me out but.. i think thats wen the whole friendship thing started to go downhill. firstly i didnt expect him to do that coz i onli see him as a friend if u get my point nd yeah well my excuse at that time was HSC... i thought that i'll change coz i liked him as a friend i thought that maybe later on things will change...

i guess he pushed me too early nd things didnt change i dun like him at all now.. nd msn convos go like only from his side coz i dun really kno wat to say or anything its usually "yeah" OK" "hmm" etc......

nd wen he keeps asking me to the movies i just dun feel lik going i'd rather go with my brother instead coz with him it'd be just a waste of time... i h8 puting on the forced smile or say things that i dun mean so i better tell him now...

but yeah thnx guyz... :)

hipPo3

HSC
u sure he wants a more-than-friends relationship ? .. or is he trying to be ur friend ?

Maybe he likes u soo much he doesnt care ur taken ?
whichever, if u dont want him around just tell him to piss-off. Ur not obligated to do anything.. so theres no harm

edit: nvm .. it seems u already know ur answer..

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
weeellll im confused nd i dun really kno wat he wants from me... coz wen he asked me out nd i go now isnt the right time etc.... he goes if u want just forget i asked that.... well how can u forget that? seriosly?

oh yeah nd he actaly asked me out two times........ first time he made it took as if it was his brother i was like wtf lucky me i didnt say anything but then the next day he goes again..... ahhh......... im really confused but the thing is i realy like someone else i cant really like this guy he just killed the whole friendship thing too with his problems nd stuff nd now i doubt bout doing psycology i dun think i'll make it..... hahah

hipPo3

HSC
spank_meh said:
weeellll im confused nd i dun really kno wat he wants from me... coz wen he asked me out nd i go now isnt the right time etc.... he goes if u want just forget i asked that.... well how can u forget that? seriosly?

oh yeah nd he actaly asked me out two times........ first time he made it took as if it was his brother i was like wtf lucky me i didnt say anything but then the next day he goes again..... ahhh......... im really confused but the thing is i realy like someone else i cant really like this guy he just killed the whole friendship thing too with his problems nd stuff nd now i doubt bout doing psycology i dun think i'll make it..... hahah
uhuh ... well its obvious he thinks of u as a great friend or potential girlfriend. Why dont u just have an honest talk with him ?, ask him what he wants and tell him what u want. It seems as if u dont want to be his friend anymore .. thats upsetting :(

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
hipPo3 said:
thats upsetting
yer i kno but maybe if he leaves me alone for a bit nd the things might cool off... the thing is i feel sorry for him i really do... but i just dun wanna drag him on me coz that'd be just too much... i dunno i'll see how things go... dam its raining haha if mum wasnt home i'd go outside nd get wet haha lol ........

mmm do ppl ever stalk u like on msn aim or watever thing u have? like if u'd want to talk to them wouldnt u just start talking to them first? nd den the questions "miss me?" nd stuff haha i just say "NO" on that one :(

Last edited:

hipPo3

HSC
yea .. i understand how u feel about being stalked .. personally ive never been stalked, but many of a female friends have and ive read the convos they've sent me.. It suprising how theres sooo many dependant guys out there.

If uve tried telling him nicely and he doesnt understand, then u might aswell tell him to fuck off.. u gotta be cruel to be kind.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
you are being an idiot
tell him you arnt interested, you never will be, and to fuck off. "tell him honestly, simply, kindly but firmly"

stfu noob

HSC
Telling him your distraction is the HSC only leads him to believe that he still has a chance afterwards. Don't string himn along, tell him the truth. Sit down and explain to him that you do not like him more than a friend, but be nice about it when you do it. Even if he seems like he can't take a hint, I guarentee he will still be cut if you don't explain nicely.

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
Just be completely honest with him. Tell him you only want to be friends and that you won't even be able to be his friend if he keeps pestering you. Don't use euphemisms, just be frank with him. You'll both appreciate it.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
thank u guys for ur replies :) they are much appreciated :)

Enoch said:
say that ur a lezzo
lol nooo way man! i was thinking bout doing that one myself.... but the thing is i... lik... his friend.... hahah so i cant reely use that one anymore dam! lol..

well i guess he knows that nothing will work out coz i like his m8.. he thought i was joking..well i havent been on msn much l8ly so i didnt talk to this guy much but he said that there is this girl that he likes wereas b4 he said there was no one... ahh i dun really understand boyz :rolleyes: oh well

lolz

thnx :)

stfu noob

HSC
Enoch said:
say that ur a lezzo
Hahaha, I had a friend who actually said that to a guy.. after trying every other excuse in the book including FUCK OFF. He just won't take a hint.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
lol that sux ay?

the thing is he isnt first guy to do this.. nd it pisses me of.. get a life dudes omg!!!

well the other dude made up a rumour that i "love" him pmsl nd showed all his m8s a fake msg he sent himself with my name in it.. den one person told me all about it hahah and den this guy goes do u wanna go out? i was like piss off...i never sent u a msg that i love u so yeah get lost liar.....

dam dam dam i h8 liars... y lie? bout something dat never actually happened

lmao i like this thing overall it keeps me busy hahah

l8rz

stfu noob

HSC
lol, the guy was probably desperate, and felt he needed to show off to his friends. Some nerve of him to ask you out after that though. Hehehe.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
stfu noob said:
lol, the guy was probably desperate, and felt he needed to show off to his friends. Some nerve of him to ask you out after that though. Hehehe.
lol yer i kno but oh well wat can u do... im friends with him now but yeah i dun tell him stuff like i would to my closer friends :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)