wat do i say??.. (1 Viewer)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
spank_meh said:
lol that sux ay?

the thing is he isnt first guy to do this.. nd it pisses me of.. get a life dudes omg!!!

well the other dude made up a rumour that i "love" him pmsl nd showed all his m8s a fake msg he sent himself with my name in it.. den one person told me all about it hahah and den this guy goes do u wanna go out? i was like piss off...i never sent u a msg that i love u so yeah get lost liar.....

dam dam dam i h8 liars... y lie? bout something dat never actually happened

lmao i like this thing overall it keeps me busy hahah

l8rz
The fact that you dont seem to want to tell them straight out on no uncertain terms that you arent interested, makes me think you're probably a bit of a tease. Its easier for both parties to let them know exactly where they stand.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
super katie said:
The fact that you dont seem to want to tell them straight out on no uncertain terms that you arent interested, makes me think you're probably a bit of a tease. Its easier for both parties to let them know exactly where they stand.
Or shes in the same situation with her 'interest' and is using the guy as insurance

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
hahah actually im not "using a guy as insurance"... i never did... hmmm

super katie said:
i just cant do that seriously.. i dno i guess im soft haha nd im not a tease katie

argh i dunno this been daragin too long im trying to ignore the whole situation which doesnt really work anyore

IM CONFUSED

Kaiser Zero

Banned
HSC
The longer you wait the deeper you're pushing the knife for when he eventually finds out you dont like him - have mercy

LuKiN

HSC
Sex him, then never talk to him again, ever.

OR

You could stop being retarted and just say you aren't interested. Guys hate it when girls string them along, almost as much as they hate women who don't do the dishes.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
LuKiN said:
Sex him, then never talk to him again, ever.
nice one dude haha.. nah i told him ages ago...atm i think we are kinda getting into friendship phase again ahhh well..we'll see what happens

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
well, yeah but the thing is i've known his m8 longer.........

n the second thing is he's got plenty of other girls in his life........ he told me himself.......

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Oh no you don't Shaniqua, you do NOT get away with this.

You tell him straight fucking up, okay. You do not use euphemisms or anything along those lines to hide it from him. HE LIKES YOU AND YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A GODDAMN PUSSY TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH. Guys. Will. Not. Be. Your. Friends. He'll just start to loathe you after a while, after you hurt him.

Tell him today, don't cop out on this. You're NOT going to go out with him so fucking TELL HIM THAT. You don't want to be his friend, hell, TELL HIM THAT!

Don't hide behind your femininity. It's morally repugnant as well as vomit-inducing.
OKAY I WILL JUST LET ME FINISH MY HSC... IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU?

hipPo3

HSC
spank meh have you heard of the ladder theory ?
Apparently every guy thats befriended a girl secretly wants to fuck her.
Interesting eh ..

hipPo3

HSC
spank_meh said:
lol yeah hmmmm Interesting..... hipPo3.... n ur saying that from your personal experience?
Yes... Some of the Ladder Thoery makes sense.

It is only a Theory, so i credit some of the points made.

Although this "guy secretly wanting to fuck female freind" has restrictions:
- The Guy doesnt find the girl attractive
- The guy is homosexual
- Or the guy is taken

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
I'll translate the subtext.

Subtext: I'm an idiot who doesn't understand baser human motivations. I like to superimpose my own flawed beliefs and ideas on others because I honestly believe that's how they act. I like to make up for my own actions by throwing up straw men and hiding behind my shield of moral culpability.

In essence, I'm a fool.
i don't really get wat you are trying to say there hahah

hmmmm well sorry to leave you i gotta go and study...

buhbye

EDITED: like you said hippo3 "some of the ladder theory... not all of it... which leads to the next thing.... fuck i just dont wanna continue i seriously need to do some studying maybe tomorrow:D

Last edited:

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Schroedinger said:

Subtext: I'm an idiot who doesn't understand baser human motivations. I like to superimpose my own flawed beliefs and ideas on others because I honestly believe that's how they act. I like to make up for my own actions by throwing up straw men and hiding behind my shield of moral culpability.

In essence, I'm a fool.

Nam - I think I love you Schroedinger :)

hipPo3

HSC
Schroedinger said:

In essence, I'm a fool.
You assume too much mate.

Stick with what you know.

hipPo3

HSC
Schroedinger said:
I know most women are duplicitious and yet believe they're morally superior because they hide behind subtext. Hell, she was even passive aggressive to me when she knew I was right.

She's got no reason for me to respect her or to treat her with respect because of the way she's been acting. Admittedly, I've been acting in a caustic fashion, but I have the moral high ground and can, essentially, engage in any course of action I want :cool:
oh .. OHHHH, you were talking about her ?.. i thought you were talking about me ..

silly silly..

i aggree with you 100%, esp against spank_meh

hipPo3

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Well I was quoting her being snide towards you, hey. :p.

I love how she's run off to 'study'. Fuck it, she's not even stupid enough to construct an argument defending her actions, let alone the ability to construct a decent sentence. She's going to fail.
She'll fail english because of her lack on creating a substantial piont of view.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
you know what fuck you guys and i didnt "run off to construct [my]argument"
wtf??? seriosly??? why would i "defend" myself against errr some people that dont even know me... have no idea ay? i dont even have to say anything... pfft... seriosly who gives a fuck??? we are not gonna have babies? or are we? which i doubt...

and who actually "fails english coz of [their] substantial point of view"??? why the fuck would you are if i failed english???

Schroedinger said:
Her tits would have to be pretty big to make up for her self-involved personality and apparent idiocy.

I mean, stripper big.
oh yeah? how about you get lost?? and go get a fucking life...

and you know what? i dont really give a shit what you think......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)