Wat it is that guys like in a chick? (1 Viewer)

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
I just curious as to wat it is that guys like in a chick, or wat it is that they're lookin for. I've been talking to both sides, and I'm after answers. Girls say that guys are only interested in the boy (or boobs) and the few guys I hav talked to hav tried to avoid the subject.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Wow that is a really broad subject. I mean it's not like every guy looks for something different is it?

Personality
Body

order changes depending on the person

Dr_Doom

HSC
rofl. I'd have to say a personality unlike mine but who I have heaps in common with.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
What sort of question is this?

I can tell what I want from a girl.

Don't prattle about stupid shit,

Be attractive (at least some sort of effort)

Learn that life isn't all serious (fucking relax)

Learn to like spanking, biting, giving blow jobs, anal and love letting me blow semen on you. But don't be slutty about it.

As you can see there is no girl like this. But this is what I want.

benji2006

HSC
I know i prefer a few things:
- great personality
- at least a semi-good body (no ones perfect and personality i reckon is more important).
- Few things in common (eg. religion, views, friends, hobbies) but not too much as it can end badly (as i know from my last girlfriend)
- Funny (Humour) is very important and the ability to relax
- To not overtalk about really uninteresting things (eg formal dress is boring to guys)
- Trust and respect and honesty are vital for love

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
1.) able to have a logical conversation about something meaningful, not a monologue about how Sally told you a story of when she got her new shoes.

2.) An ability to in some ways anticipate what i want or would like done. When i am out and it starts to rain, it is a safe bet i would like the washing to come in off the line, not to leave it out there to be soaked.

3.) i second the music taste, i dont care if its not anything close to my particular taste, but you must have one. No, pop music or 'whatever is on the radio' doesnt count.

4.) able to look at the bigger picture, instead of blowing up because of some little thing i said or focusing on mundane aspects of your boring life. A woman who is interested in something outside of her little world is hugely attractive.

5.) attractive. Ever seen the show extreme makeover? unless you are physically deformed, a little effort can make you appear stunning. Unless of course you are fat, in which case you need to start running laps of your house until i say you can stop, fatty. It might take a few days.

6.) anything i can do housework wise, i expect you to be able to do aswell. Cant cook a decent meal? out the door. Dont understand that a house needs to be vacumed more than once a month? i can drive you to the train station.

7.) able to keep her dumb mouth shut about stuff i would not like spread. Gossiping with your friends about my sexual prowess is not a good idea, even if the gossip is flattering. I dont exactly want stuff like that to get around and ruin my professional life 20yrs from now.

6.) most importantly, able to fullfil all my sexual desires and needs without being too slutty about it.

nwatts

HSC
yeah with the music taste call i didn't mean you have to be as radiohead obsessed as i. more that i want you to have a personality independent of mine.

edit: which lauren has <333 :p:eek::eek:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
nwatts said:
yeah with the music taste call i didn't mean you have to be as radiohead obsessed as i. more that i want you to have a personality independent of mine.

edit: which lauren has <333 :p:eek::eek:
:eek::eek::eek: <3
hahaha yeah lucky we dont have a relationship based purely on the same music taste, i dont have any radiohead and you dont know much franz :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If I have both, does that mean I could be bi-sexual?!

I find confidence, the ability to have a joke and laugh at life, smarts and a certain aura of class to be turn ons.

That and they have to be able to stand me, which is the hardest part.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
You'd be surprised.

Yeah, I would be. Every girl I know who fills one doesn't meet the other i.e. A girl who let's you blow in her face will have all sorts of underlying issues.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Answer: Males and Females are looking for themselves in a partner. They are most attracted to a personality that is quite similar to their own. Physicially they are likely attracted to people hotter than themselves but people are realistic and generally end up with people aproximately as attractive as themselves.

The only other 'logical' answer is: we are looking for our opposite gender parent (except maybe for homosexuals who are looking for same gender parent).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)