wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

kill3r_8ball

HSC
Your a bitch.........hit the pull up bar and come at me.....
your shit!!
just stop!!!!!

U Mirin the GOD'S?????

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Health advice from the Norway killer himself:

A quick guide to the optimal diet

Your diet will be based on your current physical state. Whether you are in your current match weight (optimal weight) or if you are too skinny or even overweight – you should set up a diet based on your physical goals. In either case, you should consider using the absolute best dietary supplements on the market. Having trained weights on and off since I was 12, I have learned a lot about an optimal diet. I recently spent (again) several hours researching a multitude of products reading hundreds of reviews and concluded with the following dietary products which apply for an individual who has to lose 7 kg of fat and gain 7-10 kg of muscle mass. My specific diet includes following a 2300 calorie per day dietary program until I manage to burn the fat – then stabilise/build on approximately 2500-2800 calories.

Protein powder

Gold Standard 100% Whey (2 bags, total of 10 kg).

Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein won the Supplement Of The Year and Protein Powder Of The Year award for 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 for a good reason. It is a really good product. The best flavour, according to reviews, is “double rich chocolate”.

Creatine capsules

Creatine Ethyl Ester capsules (6 boxes x 240 capsules)

Creatine is by far, one of the best discoveries that has hit the bodybuilding/fitness world. Creatine monohydrate has proven effective in increasing muscle mass, strength and all around athletic performance. Creatine Ethyl Ester is an exceptionally soluble creatine resulting in advanced absorption, increased bioavailability, and stability. Instead of saturating your system in creatine and hoping for absorption, creatine ethyl ester directly penetrates the muscle cell resulting in 30 to 40 times more functional creatine.

Protein chocolate bars

“Carb Conscious Bar” by “Supreme Protein” (8 variety packs x 12 bars)

“Carb Conscious Bar” by “Supreme Protein” won the “Protein Bar of the Year 2009” award. The bar is packed with premium-grade protein blend, powered by more high-quality whey isolate than any other product of its kind. This pure and powerful protein is unmatched in amino content, bioavailability and muscle-building benefits. You will find even better bars out there, however, they will taste like sh.. compared to this one. They all taste excellent.
The rest are about roids and stacks which is a bit lengthy

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
at least 5 others i've talked to at unigym are doing stronglifts like me.
squat gone up a comfortable 5kg each sesh and has remained doable (80 atm, 90 is when it'll get really challenging).
i give 1 month till i reach 100kg :thrust:
also i deadlifted 100kg last week, SL only has 1x5 of deadlift (since you're squatting thric3 a week), so after warming up wtih 5 reps of 50 and 70, i decided to go for 100 just for the sake of it (my previous best was 90kg, but i did 4sets of 5), and i pulled it off, so woo triple figures! :caffeine:
bw still 65kg (for now)

bored6

HSC
Layne Nortons PHAT routine FTW.

Big three lifts have gone up 10-15kgs in the last few weeks and getting a huge pump after each workout.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
is that the guy who works at parma
lol i dno. Is he the guy who has a massive massive chest, shaved dark hair? If not, probably no. Must be a million guys who have that name

and if you somehow guessed that right then you must be a witch

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lol i dno. Is he the guy who has a massive massive chest, shaved dark hair? If not, probably no. Must be a million guys who have that name

and if you somehow guessed that right then you must be a witch
no but i saw your facebook dp and the guy on the far left works at a cafe at my uni. i think his name is dimitri.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
no but i saw your facebook dp and the guy on the far left works at a cafe at my uni. i think his name is dimitri.
yep thats dimi and i hope that doesnt mean my fb pics are still on public display lol

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
no i can just see your display pic lol
how do you know him? so random

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
went to high school with each other, and is part of the wog group i hang around with sometimes
and yes the pic doesnt show it but i am taller than him, a fellow midget

does he act like a try hard around girls? lol

Portrayal

HSC
20 minutes on the treedmill, 10 minetes lifting weigts, 10 minetes on a bike and then 10 minetes on rowing

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
0 minutes tertiary education 30 minutes in the centrelink line 10 minutes sneaking into your local ymca so you dont have to pay for membership

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
day 1: 4x6 80kg squats, 4x8 90kg bench, 4x8 70kg row, 20 chin ups,
day 2: 4x8 dips, 4x6 90kg bench, 4x6 120kg deadlift, 4x8 60kg overhead press

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
its amazing that u squat less than ur bench

mind blown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)