wats wrong wit me??? (1 Viewer)

disco

HSC
wats wrong wit this pic??

ok, my friend likes this guy and he likes her too!!! she's been talking to him on the phone for ages and he keeps saying that he wants to go out wit her but she keeps making up excuses, or just blows him off. but lately she hasn't been speaking to him (she thinks hes ignoring her now)

But she really does want to go out wit him, its just that she's in her final year of school and says that she really cant afford too many distractions right now! :( There r other reasons, but it just gets too complicated to get into!!

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
the typical hsc female. always blowing off guys just because the hsc. can't there ever be a compromise? Like a mutual understand ing what each other wants?

and then later on you girls then whinge how the guy doesnt want you anymore. well guys can't wait forever. if they get ignored, and if they feel that you are pushing them away as if you didnt like them. then they will then assume the role of getting over you.

you have to respect the guy as well. you cant expect them to wait for you to come to your sense and learn for you to become mature aboout it. a relationship does not take 24/7 of your time. in a relationship, it is based on trust, compromise and understanding.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
it's the dumbest thing to do, to like somebody but push them away merely because of the HSC. while a boyfriend can be distracting, he can also be a lot of support when you're feeling stressed.
it might be a good idea not to get involved if you think you're distracted easily, but if you already like them, then it would only distract you more to think about them and whether they would be patient enough to wait for you.
there won't be many guys who are willing to put themselves on hold and wait for a girl they hardly even know. if you don't take it now, someone else will.
you can't have everything '-_- decide which is more important!

there's a couple in my grade who have been going out for awhile. they were amongst the smartest SMARTEST people and they still are.
in the first half of year 10 when i had a boyfriend, i did a lot better than the second half when i didn't. my current boyfriend distracted me in year 11 but this year i'm doing a lot better.
it just shows you that it's not HIM who distracts you, it's you who let yourself get distracted.

thepubmanbob

HSC
N/A
disco said:
ok, my friend likes this guy and he likes her too!!! she's been talking to him on the phone for ages and he keeps saying that he wants to go out wit her but she keeps making up excuses, or just blows him off. but lately she hasn't been speaking to him (she thinks hes ignoring her now)

But she really does want to go out wit him, its just that she's in her final year of school and says that she really cant afford too many distractions right now! :( There r other reasons, but it just gets too complicated to get into!!
well, well, well ... you just need to go after what you want. i suggest you get a tubful of hot water, bubble bath and rose petals and invite him over for a glass of fanta - get to know the boy alittle better and i have a feeling he may find you really are interested in him ;)
i know this will work.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
disco said:

Is it really your friend, or is it you?

disco

HSC
jumb said:
Is it really your friend, or is it you?
No, its my friend!! i already have a man, thank-u very much!!!

HSC
disco said:

Hey Candy Striped Boob,
this sounds waaaaay too familiar - what happened to a couple Monday's ago date that was all set up ? Pssht ... your friend's a coward. Tell her to suck that and think about it

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
disco said:
No, its my friend!! i already have a man, thank-u very much!!!
I think you're after a girl. It's okay, that's kinda hot.

disco

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
*pat pat*
that's what they alllll say.
i do have a man!! he plays in the backs for the brumbies!!

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
why do ppl use the excuse of the HSC for not goin out wit sum1?? Its not that big a commitment, and if u had no social life outside of school u'd go mental!!

HSC
Snow Pea! said:
why do ppl use the excuse of the HSC for not goin out wit sum1?? Its not that big a commitment, and if u had no social life outside of school u'd go mental!!
i'm not one of those committers but some people DO find the HSC a big committment, it's the key that can determine what Uni you go to and everything, and to make your parents proud and everything

disco

HSC
its not like she purposely blew him off!!.......... i think shes afraid, but she just wont admit it!!............she thinks that her parents wont understand, and will keep her under "house arrest" or something like that, if she tells them about this guy!! They really want her to do well in her HSC, and she thinks that they wont let her date him bcoz she wont be able to balance them both (having a bf and studying). They might think that she will spend too much time wit the guy and not enuff time studying!!

bootylicious

HSC
it does sound like she is afraid!!! i know someone who used to be in the same position as her --> she was scared of wat her parents might do.... so she tried to forget about him, but she couldn't. she couldn't face talking to him, knowing that she couldn't go out wit him.

--> That was her biggest mistake, bcoz about 7 months later she found out that he was going out wit someone else!!! she almost died when she found out. She kept crying and regretting not speaking to him and everything else. But unfortunately she still hasn't gotten over him. And she keeps telling me that she can't stand seeing them together. But hey, wat can u do?? u missed ur opportunity!!!

so, disco, tell ur friend, if she really likes this guy, at least tells her mum. ur mum shud be able to understand bcoz ur older (growing up). then take it from there.............. if its not too late!! just dont leave it for too long.

Last edited:
HSC
bootylicious said:
it does sound like she is afraid!!! i know someone who used to be in the same position as her --> she was scared of wat her parents might do.... so she tried to forget about him, but she couldn't. she couldn't face talking to him, knowing that she couldn't go out wit him.

--> That was her biggest mistake, bcoz about 7 months later she found out that he was going out wit someone else!!! she almost died when she found out. She kept crying and regretting not speaking to him and everything else. But unfortunately she still hasn't gotten over him. And she keeps telling me that she can't stand seeing them together. But hey, wat can u do?? u missed ur opportunity!!!

so, disco, tell ur friend, if she really likes this guy, at least tells her mum. ur mum shud be able to understand bcoz ur older (growing up). then take it from there.............. if its not too late!! just dont leave it for too long.
Oh dear .... tsk tsk ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)