wats wrong wit me??? (1 Viewer)

disco

HSC
William_Lawry said:
pffft, im sure, and my girlfriend plays for the st kilda bare bottoms bowling club
u think im joking?!?!?!? im dead-set serious!!! i dont care if ur gf is in the "st kilda bare bottoms bowling club", if u dig chiks like that!!!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
disco said:
u think im joking?!?!?!? im dead-set serious!!! i dont care if ur gf is in the "st kilda bare bottoms bowling club", if u dig chiks like that!!!
Look if u dont have proof like a photo that proves it not some publicity authograph or photoshopped image then u are highly likely to be full of shit.
Oh yeah dont try and create another alias to post that he is some footy player and ur his girl.
Also ur still in school how the fuck could you have even met the bloke to be dating him

disco

HSC
dude, we've only been going out for like 2 weeks!!! and besides i hate taking photos!!! ask any of my friends!!!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
disco said:
dude, we've only been going out for like 2 weeks!!! and besides i hate taking photos!!! ask any of my friends!!!
Right whats his name, who does he play for, what position, describe how he looks, how did you meet him?

disco

HSC
Korn said:
Right whats his name, who does he play for, what position, describe how he looks, how did you meet him?
damn boy!! dont u like to get into pplz personal lives!!!! like i said before he plays for the brumbies. hes a wing, but has been playing fullback for most of this season. Hes an islanda (duh), well part.

from that u shud be able to guess, if ur not stupid, that is!!!

disco

HSC
Korn said:
Also ur still in school how the fuck could you have even met the bloke to be dating him
ever heard of holidays??? exchanging fone numbas?????

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
disco said:
damn boy!! dont u like to get into pplz personal lives!!!! like i said before he plays for the brumbies. hes a wing, but has been playing fullback for most of this season. Hes an islanda (duh), well part.

from that u shud be able to guess, if ur not stupid, that is!!!
I ask these questions not cause i care about ur personal life, just that i think ur full of shit

disco

HSC
Korn said:
I ask these questions not cause i care about ur personal life, just that i think ur full of shit
well r u satisfied now!!!

i swear some people.....................

bootylicious

HSC
stop picking on disco!!!! she cant help it, that shes going out with a hot rugby player!!!

Hey disco, i know who ur talking about!!! Well duh, the brumbies r one of my teams!!

damn girl, ur man is fine!!!!! u lucky biatch!!!

Last edited:
HSC
bootylicious said:
stop picking on disco!!!! she cant help it, that shes going out with a hot rugby player!!!
Hmm ... just like I can't help being a sad case sometimes ... cos right now, I am in a frown

HSC
bootylicious said:
why r u a sad case ghetto????
:( Cos I want a man as sexy as yours :p ... nyeh ... you know that feeling when someone extremely lonely feels "too single"? DUH. I might turn desperate, I'm in a rut

bootylicious

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
:( Cos I want a man as sexy as yours :p ... nyeh ... you know that feeling when someone extremely lonely feels "too single"? DUH. I might turn desperate, I'm in a rut
dude, u have a man remember?!?!?!?!? wats his name again??.......................... nathan?? nut?? nathaniel???? ninkenpoop????

HSC
bootylicious said:
dude, u have a man remember?!?!?!?!? wats his name again??.......................... nathan?? nut?? nathaniel???? ninkenpoop????
Nathan/Nate you slut :p. Fuck that, stuff screwed up yesterday (fyi, he's back, we hung) and officially now I'm just partnerless ... I'll tell you the bigger details a demain. And no, YOU have a man ... you're so cool

bootylicious

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Nathan/Nate you slut :p. Fuck that, stuff screwed up yesterday (fyi, he's back, we hung) and officially now I'm just partnerless ... I'll tell you the bigger details a demain. And no, YOU have a man ... you're so cool
oh geez, i feel like a total bitch for saying that!!!! omg so sorry!!!!

(parlez avec moi demain matin dans le gare. omg je suis tres, tres desolee!!)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
bootylicious said:

Vous deux employez le service "messages" privé

HSC
bootylicious said:

Lol, you have NOTHING to be ... desolee'd about :) I'm happy FOR YOU. I'm just being one of those fucking depressed sad cases, and we will parle de grande choses de la weekend

bootylicious

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Lol, you have NOTHING to be ... desolee'd about :) I'm happy FOR YOU. I'm just being one of those fucking depressed sad cases, and we will parle de grande choses de la weekend
oui oui, bien sur!! lundi matin a le gare. huit heure. pas en retard!! (is that right??)
je suis allez au lit maintenent!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)