We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (1 Viewer)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lauchlan

HSC
Go to hell, you have lost all credibility when you said National Filter.
yeah, tony abbott wants you to say 'go to hell'. it wasnt a credible sentence to begin with so i dont care :pirate:

nickmh

HSC
I think K-Rudd has done a good job, look at the other countries handling of the recession, none of them have come back from it as good as we had. Im sure Howard could of stopped the recession but it would of been some short term fix that pisses us all off. Like upping taxes on everything.

Look at the context surrounding the previous liberal government and that surrounding Labors run, it has been significantly harder to manage

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
I think K-Rudd has done a good job, look at the other countries handling of the recession, none of them have come back from it as good as we had. Im sure Howard could of stopped the recession but it would of been some short term fix that pisses us all off. Like upping taxes on everything.

Look at the context surrounding the previous liberal government and that surrounding Labors run, it has been significantly harder to manage
YouTube - "Fear the Boom and Bust" a Hayek vs. Keynes Rap Anthem

plz watch before further posting on the recession

chuha

HSC
N/A
No actually Howard stayed in power pretty long and showed he was very
capable of controlling the country.
Rudd's only been in for a bit, and his flushed almost all the economy's cash down
the drain. He's a loser.

Lauchlan

HSC
i think k-rudd has done a good job, look at the other countries handling of the recession, none of them have come back from it as good as we had. Im sure howard could of stopped the recession but it would of been some short term fix that pisses us all off. Like upping taxes on everything.

Look at the context surrounding the previous liberal government and that surrounding labors run, it has been significantly harder to manage
+1

Lauchlan

HSC
you +1 has reassured me of you huge lack of economic understanding what he just said is so economically fallacious its just not funny
+1 means i have a general agreement as to what his opinion his.

i do not back the economic logic 100% but i dont care - they still had a valid point to make.

by any means i really couldnt care less what you think anyway :pirate:

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
+1 means i have a general agreement as to what his opinion his.

i do not back the economic logic 100% but i dont care - they still had a valid point to make.

by any means i really couldnt care less what you think anyway :pirate:
his point isn't valid when its wrong moron

Lauchlan

HSC
his point isn't valid when its wrong moron
who says its wrong? who has the authrity to say its wrong over others?

you cant possibly think that you know best in all cases of responses - or maybe your just in denial (like i posted earlier) thinking that your opinion is black and white. wow.

EDIT: there was some fact to the comment therefore there was some validity.... im not talking 100% here.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
who says its wrong? who has the authrity to say its wrong over others?

you cant possibly think that you know best in all cases of responses - or maybe your just in denial (like i posted earlier) thinking that your opinion is black and white. wow.

EDIT: there was some fact to the comment therefore there was some validity.... im not talking 100% here.
ECONOMIC SCIENCE SAYS ITS WRONG, that is the authority. your clear lack of respect for it amazes me

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
science is based on theories

theories are open to discussion
no science is not based on theories

yes these theories are open for discussion but until you get an adequate knowledge of them plz stop posting

Lauchlan

HSC
no science is not based on theories

yes these theories are open for discussion but until you get an adequate knowledge of them plz stop posting
theories become laws of science - so yes science is based on them you twit.

until you get an adequate knowledge of the nature of sciences i would kindly ask you to gtfo...... lol

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
theories become laws of science - so yes science is based on them you twit.

until you get an adequate knowledge of the nature of sciences i would kindly ask you to gtfo...... lol
i know the science of economics very well and his become crucial to this debate so i would like if u read up a little before you play with the big guns again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)