webct down AGAIN? (1 Viewer)

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
argh i cant even get past the login page now.... is everyone else the same?? i might have eco speech next monday and if icant log in i cant do the freaken tute =(

*rinney*

HSC
yep it's said on the side for ages that it's gonna be down from 8am til 1pm Saturday 2nd April (then again next week i think argh! :mad: ) So try after 1oclock today - should be all good! :uhhuh:

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
damn maintenance... you'd think they wouldn't have to carry it out since they just got it back online and all!

*not happy jan*

bobbinbrisco

HSC
nearly 3pm and still cant get thru.

y can't they do this at 3am when no ones using it?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
once again macquarie uni has screwed us over!!

does anyone know what time webct will be back up? i wanna get my quiz over and done with since i ain't gonna have time tomorrow!

fuck you mq!

bobbinbrisco

HSC
half past 6. i can't get in- has anyone been able to log in?

this is a POS service.

bobbinbrisco

HSC
redruM said:

hahahah

spastics...
ur a bright one. can u tell me when you took that screen shot? dumbshit

the outage was suppose to be from 8am to 1pm today but it just got back online. just coz it was online now it doesnt mean it was online before: why would they post a message telling everybody that it is NOW ONLINE? because it was down LONGER THAN IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DIPSHIT.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
bobbinbrisco said:
ur a bright one. can u tell me when you took that screen shot? dumbshit

the outage was suppose to be from 8am to 1pm today but it just got back online. just coz it was online now it doesnt mean it was online before: why would they post a message telling everybody that it is NOW ONLINE? because it was down LONGER THAN IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DIPSHIT.
hahahah PMS?

hmm...i took that screen shot about a minute before i posted.

1. it was more of a joke than anything
2. you are an idiot for taking it so seriously
3. did i not buy a stat book off you last yr?

bobbinbrisco

HSC
redruM said:
hahahah PMS?

hmm...i took that screen shot about a minute before i posted.

1. it was more of a joke than anything
2. you are an idiot for taking it so seriously
3. did i not buy a stat book off you last yr?
Your first post didn't read like a joke: why did you put so much effort into the screen shot with the circling, cropping... + the lack of any emoticons.

This topic was basically for ranting (despite the bullshit about when it will be up). If you say something out of line expect to be bitten.

P.S In reply to 3. I think so.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
well just so that you sleep easy at night, when i posted that pic, the webct was down(it was the first time i had checked today) and it said that webct is working again, when it wasnt.

post didnt read like a joke? well obviously the "hahahhahaa" is elvish for something not joke-ish?

why i put so much effort into it? boredom

nothing was said out of line. i was still on the topic. any observation to a topic is valid, may not seem correct to you, but is valid nonetheless.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
wow bitchy :S didnt know we had people like that at mq

dont worry redruM i got the joke

bobbinbrisco

HSC
redruM said:
well just so that you sleep easy at night, when i posted that pic, the webct was down(it was the first time i had checked today) and it said that webct is working again, when it wasnt.

I was not defending the uni but rather was defending myself. It was working when I read your 1st post so obviously the spastics comment seem directed at us. Your second post also did not clarify this point.

It is working now so AsyLum how the hell could you get the joke without reading redrums message that it was not working at that time?

X

xeuyrawp

bobbinbrisco said:
I was not defending the uni but rather was defending myself. It was working when I read your 1st post so obviously the spastics comment seem directed at us. Your second post also did not clarify this point.

It is working now so AsyLum how the hell could you get the joke without reading redrums message that it was not working at that time?
Ok breathe with us. Innnnn ouuuut :):):):):):):)

:)
:) <-- that's what I call my Happy Totem Pole. :nods:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
bobbinbrisco said:

hmm..showing incompetance of the "innovative" university, then saying "hahahhaha" and then saying "spastics" in a thread about the incompetance of the uni would obviously be directed at you and others and not the uni. of course!

my second post didnt clarify this point because you didnt raise it in you first or second post(after my pic was posted).

your statement against asylum is weak/incorrect. maybe he did get my joke? that would be just too much to comprehend.

you just want to bitch. and i am quite up for re-bitching tonight.

feel free to continue.

X

xeuyrawp

redruM said:
hmm..showing incompetance of the "innovative" university, then saying "hahahhaha" and then saying "spastics" in a thread about the incompetance of the uni would obviously be directed at you and others and not the uni. of course!

my second post didnt clarify this point because you didnt raise it in you first or second post(after my pic was posted).

your statement against asylum is weak/incorrect. maybe he did get my joke? that would be just too much to comprehend.

you just want to bitch. and i am quite up for re-bitching tonight.

feel free to continue.
Never even seen this guy before. Look at his profile, nothing listed. Maybe he doesn't go to MU?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)