Webmail (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jacks said that you can change it, but i never bother, i barely use it cause i connected it to my hotmail account.

rekyj

Random Stranger
HSC
yeah i'll probably do that too, hotmail is my second lover... seriously!!! But i guess i'll figure all this out WHEN IT FINALLY LETS ME IN!!! ugh!

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Yeah, you can add your own backgrounds and such .. but I think it's pretty limited. I just have all my e-mail forwarded to my usual address.

placebo

HSC
Strange webmail.

Now when i attempt to log in it says 'password incorrect', while it used to say 'user does not exist'. Maybe we're making progress!!

Can any new students access email yet?

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
I'm a first year kid and it keeps sayin i'm typin in the wrong password, and i'm beyond certain that i'm typing in the right stuff

Jacks

HSC
yeah you're probably doing everything right and typing everything in that you should be, it's just a matter of letting them catch up with ya...with a lot of new students and a lot of new e-mail accounts it takes a while for everything to be in order...just keep trying, it will be right to log-in one of these days :uhhuh:

klh

HSC
it might be stuffed up since they may have to find more space for your email account.
i mean webmail is about 50mb per student and this year uws made a record offers, so ill be damned if their computers can even hold enough. they might be finding new hardware or seems with their current financial situation, might be cuting corners and deleting unnecessary files. so its unlikely they will get you asap..
anyway, stop worrying about webmail...get off oyur butts and enjoy wots left of holidays, who cares about webmail, it more likely that their trying to fix up the gazzilion errors they made by deleting enrolemtns like they did to some poor person th eother day.

candi_licious

juventino said:
I'm a first year kid and it keeps sayin i'm typin in the wrong password, and i'm beyond certain that i'm typing in the right stuff

dont worry, i think uws is just playing with us first years minds...to psych us all out so when we FINALLY get there.. we will be packing ourselves and have a reoccuring feeling of first day of skool and high school...that evil institution!

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
First year student mail will be activated on the 28th of Februrary, i think, or close to that date, i emailed uws and asked them

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
lol..thanks anyways
im totally cluelessas you can see
i think i need penrith
i'll call that one
thanx again

mattyg87

HSC
tell us what they say please lol..my webmail still aint working, it says password incorrect even though its right

klh

HSC
mattyg87, um if you read the webmail thread, pussycat has said that webmail will open on the 28 th of feb or near then, so i guess dont worry about it for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)