Wedding Crashers (1 Viewer)

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
sunjet said:
Rachel mcadams is hot =)

best movie in a while, so funny

haha @ will farrel, MEATLOAF, FUCK
Saw it today, wasnt as funny as expected, but overall not that bad.

lol Will Farrell, that was probly the funniest part..

kaylz

HSC
will ferrel killed it. some of my fav bits:
*it feels so good when he jokes...
*that was my first asian!!!
*it's violent and it's sexual

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
artfag said:
a bit of a disappointment and went for way too fucking long

needed more isla fisher titties
I think she had a body double for that scene. But what about Jane Seymour's huh? Nah...she's a bit old...

I thought the movie was pretty funny. But I agree with the fact that some scense dragged on to the point where it really didn't need to be funny anymore.

The dinner scene was the best.

HSC
Loz#1 said:
Agreed, it went longer than it had to really. Will Ferrell was a waste of fucking time.
OMG RACHEL MCADAMS AV!!!! <3333

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
dead cactus said:
I actually just saw it, and was hoping someone could tell me something. We were sent into the wrong cinema (we think) and the movie had already started, but we're not sure how much we missed. We joined in at the scene where rachel mcadams is giving the speech at her sisters weddin - did we miss a lot? Please say no!!!!
:eek: yeah you missed a fair bit... nothing overly exciting though.. the bit that she said about the true love.. the other guy she was looking at said it (cant remember his name, the wedding crasher guy)

HSC
dead cactus said:
I actually just saw it, and was hoping someone could tell me something. We were sent into the wrong cinema (we think) and the movie had already started, but we're not sure how much we missed. We joined in at the scene where rachel mcadams is giving the speech at her sisters weddin - did we miss a lot? Please say no!!!!
no not really!!

well u didnt miss much of rachel, whos the best part of the movie..

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC

HSC
nothing much really .. it's just like a general introduction. and rachel's sister (the one getting married) was kinda shitty 'cause her vows were to do with sailing like "i'll be your starboard to your port" and shit like that, and rachel couldn't stop laughing. and then she reads the speech to owen and he's like "man, you're gonna hear crickets if you say that speech, go walk the plank then!" but she sticks to it, and yeah.

icecreamdisco

HSC
how can people honestly say will ferrell was weak in it?

that scene where he imitates the hang-gliding accident made me wish the rest of the film was that funny.

rachel mcadams' smile deserves an academy award, though.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
was funny, but nude bits unecessary.
gotta love a movie with owen wilson, will ferrell & vince vaughn in it.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
icecreamdisco said:
how can people honestly say will ferrell was weak in it?

that scene where he imitates the hang-gliding accident made me wish the rest of the film was that funny.

rachel mcadams' smile deserves an academy award, though.
Mum! The meatloaf! FUCK!

He was gold in that hang-gliding thing, made me laugh for the rest of the movie.

Movie_Guy

HSC
I thought it was great. Much better than expected. And Rachel McAdams is one of the hottest things on the planet. She looks better and better in every film she's in and worth the price of admission alone. And that smile....

HSC
Movie_Guy said:
I thought it was great. Much better than expected. And Rachel McAdams is one of the hottest things on the planet. She looks better and better in every film she's in and worth the price of admission alone. And that smile....
thankyou, captain obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)