Weekend cars. (2 Viewers)

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
The front looks like a scary person smiling, and the back just looks odd (that rear bumper is massive).

But from the side it looks like something that can unleash a lot of power and smash the crap out of your typical V8's (although maybe wouldn't) haha.

Go for a T-rex lol (but the new gens look ugly or like as if they have rebadged an evo...)
I think it just looks awkward, a bit like a Lexus GS and without the classic sporting proportions of the previous generations. The wheels are disproportionately tiny and the rear seems massive compared to the front like the car has an obesity problem and doesn't like exercising. Not very fitting of Subaru's sporty image imo.

I don't mind the look of the new WRX STI, had a go in one and loved it. Would have one on order for real if I didn't have the GT already.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I think it just looks awkward, a bit like a Lexus GS and without the classic sporting proportions of the previous generations. The wheels are disproportionately tiny and the rear seems massive compared to the front like the car has an obesity problem and doesn't like exercising. Not very fitting of Subaru's sporty image imo.

I don't mind the look of the new WRX STI, had a go in one and loved it. Would have one on order for real if I didn't have the GT already.
Lol I agree with the small tyres (the tires are hidden a bit inside and don't come out more like they should.

The alloys are massive though. The tyre only just fits on it lol.

But yeah I don't have any problems with the front, its just the back that is the issue.

Then again, the rear bumper is massive probably out of safety reasons. The lights though are ugly ducklings.

Idk I like the looks of the 2nd and 3rd gens much more. I probably will get a 2nd gen in a few years time to satisfy my limits and cravings.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
This reminds me of British car shows which talk about weekend cars using beer money (because cars are cheap, owning a car isn't)...

I've come to accept that living in a CBD (anywhere) means I only have one parking spot so need to find a car which fits both requirements. Currently thinking again about new C class (instead of X4).

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
This reminds me of British car shows which talk about weekend cars using beer money (because cars are cheap, owning a car isn't)...

I've come to accept that living in a CBD (anywhere) means I only have one parking spot so need to find a car which fits both requirements. Currently thinking again about new C class (instead of X4).
Any specific C class..

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

c63 kgo

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
lol c63 would be the dream but at the moment, looking at a more modest engined one (maybe when c400 comes out?).

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The 350/370z are cheap on the second hand market now. I wouldn't mind them for a fun car if I had a spare parking spot.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
the 350z/370z are not bad...but dont u think the engine isnt powerful like compared to an old gti or something..

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Old GTIs aren't powerful, neither are new ones stock.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Ok, fine a gti wasnt a great example.. I am just saying that I wouldn't waste <20K for a car that isn't that powerful... IMO..

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
supra are amazing cars...but i think there are too big. But they are still good cars, urghh better than ford fiesta st or some shit like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)