weightloss (1 Viewer)

dragons2011

HSC
N/A
hey guys
i wanna lose weight does anyone have good diet plans?
thanks

boris

Banned
HSC
1. eat less food than your body needs
2. ????
3. profit

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
hey guys
i wanna lose weight does anyone have good diet plans?
thanks
1. STICK TO A PLAN!!
2. Join a local gym for faster process.
3. Cut your food intake by 1/4 for a few weeks, then cut it exactly to half after about a month or so.
4. BAN alcohol, soft drinks, fizzy drinks. It's hard, but this is the only way.
5. Run 4km treadmill, 4km bike, 2km cross-runners.
6. KEY way to lose weight is by LIFTING weights. Lift slowly from a low amount and increase slowly over the course of a few months.
7. TONE your body by doing pilates, yoga, etc. All the fat you burned won't just disappear. You'll have to tone it out.
8. You'll notice major improvements on your weight loss. You'll get more motivated.
9. Keep STICKING TO THE PLAN!!

It's not a matter of WHAT you eat, but, HOW MUCH you eat.

Good luck

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Alternative:

Take a shitload of laxatives, and shit all the fat out.

HSC
N/A
Cut out most junk food, cut down carbs, limit simple sugars... do at least 30mins extra exercise a day :)
and for motivation put up pictures of people you wanna look like? for example, I have a photo of Miranda kerr in a bikini (HAHA sounds so lesbian) because I want a toned body like hers, and whenever I feel the need to eat junk food, I look at her body and remember how much i want a body like that? LOOOOL :L

phuong14

HSC
just gotta change your diet little by little. add a few serves of vegies here and there, slowely cut down on the junk. don't starve yourself or go on one of those dramatic weight loss plans, you'll just end up gaining it back.

person_me202

HSC
http://www.bodybuilding.com/

Find a plan and watch some vids, you'll understand the principles of weightloss and how to keep it off.
DONT starve yourself, your body will go into starvation mode and your metabolism wont break down fat efficiently. Best thing to do is eat healthy and exercise. Pretty simple and definately effective, you just gota keep at it.

ZeeZee3

HSC
Just make sure you eat alot of fruits and vegetables and make finish eating when your full and stay away from fatty foods. Yeah, drink alot of water. TBH, i dont really think staying on a diet restricting you from certain foods is that beneficial. Make sure to do some exercise everyday, and know when to stop eating and not worry about how much you weigh as theres chance that it will bring you down due to all the stress and effort. Not suggested to just 'not eat' as you also need nutrients and vitamins etc. It cant get any simpler than that.

kfnmpah

HSC
kill yourself. within 2 weeks you'll be SAAAAAAAA SKINNYYYYY

but srs, just eat meat and no sugar. good fats. heaps of water. less calories than your body needs to function.
like someone above said, calories in<calories out.

It's not fucking rocket science, you penk.

AcidDrops

Banned
HSC
and dont eat fried rice. its the wurst for a diet as i learnt yesterday.

A

Acton

Fitness have more importance for our life.So we should be take care of the fitness.Many exercises for keeping good fitness and weight loss.Because exercises giving good shape of your body.I like these exercises for good fitness.
1 Swimming
2 Cycling
3 Push ups
4 Jogging.

Axel8100

HSC
According to recent research, water and green tea is the best way to lose your weight. I took 8 to 12 glasses of water gradually and 2 to 3 times cup of tea in a day. And now i feel much difference in my weight.

SandMulls

HSC
N/A
I always tell friends who are trying to lose weight to watch what they eat, never give in to temptation, and to simply stick to their diet plan. It is best to eat small frequent healthy meals throughout the day to keep your metabolism going. Don't "starve" as this will only result to you pigging on a certain food that you have been craving for and will certainly wreak havoc to your diet. Couple diet with cardio exercises. It's always the best way to lose weight.

Brovy

HSC
If you want to lose weight then you should do exercise daily and follow a diet plan because both are best tools for losing weight. It is good to drink lot of water because it burns calories and fat. Green tea and coffee are also good. Fruit juice is best diet drink for weight lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)