Weird things that have happened at your work!! (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i think the most messed up maccas is at stanmore... fights and guns. open 24 hours a day

Riviet

HSC
N/A
At my Mum's work, someone stole the milk for three consecutive work days. He was court by surprise when the boss planted a secret spy camera that caught his face, nice and big on the camera. XD

He was demoted by the way. Serves him right. :lol:

P

pLuvia

Only demoted? lol, at McDonald's you'd get fired haha on the spot. :p

People getting angry at you for no reason is what happens in McDonald's :mad:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Popular ways to steal from Bilo:

1) Purchase cold meat from the deli and then put it down your pants
2) Wear tracksuits with elasticised bands and push confectionary up them
3) Bring your child in in a pram and watch your child miraculously grow higher during your "shopping" trip

steelite

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Popular ways to steal from Bilo:

1) Purchase cold meat from the deli and then put it down your pants
2) Wear tracksuits with elasticised bands and push confectionary up them
3) Bring your child in in a pram and watch your child miraculously grow higher during your "shopping" trip
With the recent two for $5 bread promotion, the customer is suppose to put them in a special bag so we just have to scan them, though sometimes they try and leave items in there so they dont have to pay for it thinking we just scan it without looking. So when l pull it out they joke " Oh l completely forgot about that" or some random crap.

L

LaraB

well.. i work at legal aid so basically our "clients/customers" are criminals lol... most are in jail...

i had one guy who's a convicted child rapist tell me how much i sounded like "girl's name" (she was a victim of his).. so naturally i though what the:confused: ?! i think i'll offload you to someone else to talk to... but no one else was in the office... so i proceeded to explain our conflict of interest policy and how they can't be creepy and weird or abusive or it pisses us off and we don't talk to them:p

and then he just like..snapped! and was all "fine then, f*ck you - you know what? you're a bitch.. you're going straight to hell because women who don't know they're f*ckin place go right to f*ckin hell and you know how i know? coz that little bitch was just like that too and my priest said that if you lie you go to hell so you can meet her there coz you're a f*ckin bitch and you're going to hell"

that's the short version lol.. he kept going and going and going... then he told me when he next had the chance he was going to come inand tell me exactly what he thought of me... problem is the next chance he has will be when he gets out of jail in a decade or so:p that and he's so dopey/high that he couldn't remember my nam eliterally 5 seconds after i said it...

had one woman call me and abuse me for not representing her husband like i was meant to - never mind that i'm not a solicitor lol - when i said i'm not a solicitor let alone her husband's solicitor she went off her nut and was all "you should know who i am and you should know who the solicitor is you lazy bitch" so i just kinda sat silent and waited for her to finish ranting and then i said , ok, well if i can have your name and i can find out who the solicitor is... she said "fine then.." and started like..rambling/chanting weird shit at me over the phone... and then said i'll be seeing you soon and hung up

apparently she puts curses on people lol.. does it all the time.. woulda been enteretaining if i knew she was psychologically impaired and its a common occurrence but since i didn't it freaked me out a little :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
paper cup said:
I'm like ah no, I WISH haha, you need glasses, but have a nice day because you're paying my wages
You didn't really say that now.. did you.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
VegeSim said:
Ive had lots of weird things happen at work... weirdest was an old guy, in his 60's.. I went up to him and asked him if needed any help.. and he said "no, Im just waiting for my wife.*points to old woman at front counter* Ive been waiting for her the past 40 years" I laughed/smiled, and then he said "Hey!! You've got a Beauitiful smile! Are you married?" me replying "no", he continues "Wow, Im sure the ladies will be all over you, a young attractive man such as yourself" That was kind of creepy.
ahahahhahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!

*Minka*

HSC
Nah I can tell if people look a little Slavic since I am myself, and I have had people ask me. No biggie.

Bractune

HSC
iceflower86 said:
I had a guy tell me to swap his Potato and Gravy for Fries...he was 'watching his carbs'.
A fellow KFC employee? *weeps openly* I share your pain. I've waited here alone for so long for this. I have to work tamworth kfc on the 3rd because they have a staff party. Wheres my Staff Party? I think my boss uses the charity box to buy new mags for his car working their for 3 years and never once have i seen someone come and collect it. Weirdest thing i've ever seen? Some guy (i'm assuming he was this kids father) bent down and kissed this kid (his son) like with tongue and everything. It was horrifying to watch.
One time we had this guy come in.... think he was on drugs or something. He asked if he could have a box of salt "Gold it is boys, Gold" we gave him a whole cup of it and he had tears in his eyes he was so happy.
I've seen another team member get fired because he called in a bomb threat on grand final night and everyone had to leave.
I've turned up to work drunk out of my head.... New years 2 years ago. I never realised how hard it is to clean a toilet when you hurl in it everytime your done. I got sent home hurled in the taxi, got out paid the driver walked into some random persons yard went to sleep under a tree woke up 2 hours later and walked home mum asked "how was work Jack?" and i said.... "Fine mum just fine"
that will do for now more stories in the near future
Peace Out

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
As messy as my work place's is, specially the meeting table. Once, myself and my colleague were given a task to 'clean' the mess on it, organise the docs setting on it based on the type of files they are meant to go in and shred crap like envelopes or papers we didn't need. It was so funny to see my colleague shred this big brown envelope n later realising it had a cheque in it! which got shredded too lol.. i couldn't stop laughing for long after that. Poor thing was so embarrassed... she had to put it back together somehow by putting on sticky tape.

santaslayer

HSC
was selling off a prepaid fone to a customer...these things require ID. asked the customer for ID. Customer gives me a small, laminated, rectangular piece of cardboard with his face on it and a massive barcode. i told him that this was not primary ID and asked him what it was for.

he told me it was a prison/gaol ID...lol

work collegue who was present asked him how he found it after 10 yrs in prison...he said not too bad because his old boss gave him a job as the manager of a brothel....

weird..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)