weirdest food (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
CieL said:
Yeah but it's awesome to just see the animal still squirming around even when it's decapitated.
Hell no it isnt.

Pace_T

HSC
even if it tasted great, how can you guys even watch it just squirm in front of you while you try to eat it? that in itself is disgusting. gross.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
I watched some doco last week and it showed some aboriginal folk hunting some kind of brown snake by a swamp. so they pulled these massive snakes out of holes in the mud where they apparently go to stay cool and one of the aboriginal women got one of the snakes clamped its head with her hands and freaking bit it off and spat it out before throwing the rest of the snake on a fire to cook.

i know eating snake isn't probably that weird since they do eat in quite a lot of places like vietnam and thailand i think but biting its head off?? thats pretty grotty

sasa-o8

HSC
My list of disgusting food I've tried:

* Snake (my Mum told me it was beef at the time :( I'd never eat it again though. The thought of eating SNAKE....DISGUSTING)
* Sea snails
* Chicken feet
* Fish eyeballs

CieL

HSC
Pace_T said:
even if it tasted great, how can you guys even watch it just squirm in front of you while you try to eat it? that in itself is disgusting. gross.
Guess it's a culture thing.
Moving = fresh
Fresh = good
?

But seriously, you gotta try it.. when something is still alive, or just dead.. the meat is so much crisper/has more texture lol.. fuck that does sound disgusting but it's so true =]

Dog shit? Yeah.. I bet we've all eaten prawn shit before.. when the cooks are too lazy to pull the intestines out..

Hysterik

HSC
I ate some pretty weird stuff in France... such as peanut butter flavoured chips, who fucking does that?

Funniest thing though was when my host mum was like, "What do you want to celebrate your last night in France?" and I said, "Oh, snails and frog's legs... HAHAHA."

Got home and she'd cooked them for me, lol. Snails are delicious, frog's legs are rubbery chicken or something.

turmionkat

HSC
advanced sam said:
i hate cocoa by itself - powder stuff- GROSS
Cocoa powder is by far the most rancid tasting powder i've ever had. Far worse than any stock cube, flour or starch

5233andy

HSC
Not exactly weird...

I was at Disneyland (Anaheim, California) and they had Turkey Drumsticks (if that is how you'd describe it) - the size of it was comparable to 5 times of that of a normal chicken drumstick - not joking. Price was USD6.50

5233andy

HSC
Apparently Horse meat is in for the French and Japanese.

Anyone interested?

HSC
5233andy said:
Not exactly weird...

I was at Disneyland (Anaheim, California) and they had Turkey Drumsticks (if that is how you'd describe it) - the size of it was comparable to 5 times of that of a normal chicken drumstick - not joking. Price was USD6.50
haha i know right, they have it around thanksgiving or whatever .. it makes me lol 'cause all the people walking around look like the flintstones or some shit

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
turmionkat said:
Cocoa powder is by far the most rancid tasting powder i've ever had. Far worse than any stock cube, flour or starch
ah ha, at least im not the only one.
everyone thinks chocolate, yum...so very wrong.

CieL

HSC
5233andy said:
Not exactly weird...

Ahaha yeah I went to Tokyo Disneyland and they had those as well!
I wanted to try one just because they were so massive, but the line for them was about as long as a line for one ride. I decided to spend my time at a ride instead.

But I'm pretty sure horse meat isnt 'in' in Japan..

turmionkat

HSC
advanced sam said:
ah ha, at least im not the only one.
everyone thinks chocolate, yum...so very wrong.
Yeah i fell for cocoa powder makes things chocalatey so it must taste good..... i ended up not feeling to well for the rest of that day

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
turmionkat said:
Yeah i fell for cocoa powder makes things chocalatey so it must taste good..... i ended up not feeling to well for the rest of that day
i know how you feel. try being blindfolded and forced fed it. you know the "game" of tasting food, ugh...

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
does anyone think avacado + sugar is weird? cause it's really nice and people at work think it's the weirdest thing ever...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)