Welcome Class of 2007 (1 Viewer)

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
We have our jerseys but they are way too hot to wear in summer and too thin in winter *sigh*.
And we didn't get a yr 10 shirt nor a formal which was sad.

lisas18

HSC
Hey everyone...goodluck with the 07 hsc im not even fussed by it yet i read on here ppl are stressed already..anyone else find the same things?

HSC
we got our jerseys about 3-4 weeks ago.. cept we caan only wear them on wednesdays (sport days) and its too hot in the summer.. so yehh.. sucks hard..:mad1:

and shitting myself.. my assessments arent coming back as well as i thought...:bomb:

*chrissie*

HSC
me either :)

i think i kinda flunked my last phys assessment though but meh... i really need to get motivated - no idea how though! i have a feeling i should care (even a little bit) about my marks/ranks... any ideas???

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
*chrissie* said:
me either :)

i think i kinda flunked my last phys assessment though but meh... i really need to get motivated - no idea how though! i have a feeling i should care (even a little bit) about my marks/ranks... any ideas???

Maybe what you want to do later in life, what you want to get, who you want to beat, stuff like that? :)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Or if you want a really random answer, sit down and analyse a poem to bits for three hours straight. Then you'll feel like studying cos everything else related to study would seem to be a flash.

(No, really, it actually works for me. <.< I just need to actually sit down and make myself do the analysis :p)

steff167

HSC
Same i flunked my mathematics asscessment and i really should have tried. It hasnt hit me yet that everything counts. I need to buckle down but u no... theres that movie, that party etc. But ive promised myself that i am going to make myself study. I agree that sometimes u have to force urself to so something, even if it is a stupid analysis of a poem.:bomb:

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Forcing yourself...sounds harsh, if you keep forcing you'll go :bomb: but yeah i know what you mean, spose you overcome procrastination.

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
I've been stressed, but I actually did pretty well. 13/15 for a speech, when I normally fuck up my speeches.

xsavagex

HSC
i cant be btoherd to look through this whole thread and i dont know where to find it but are there official dates of hsc 2007? thanks

Chocolat

HSC
Man...noticing that this thread is open...makes me feel...so...old.
I remember always looking up to the Year 12s and thinking how old they were and all that...and now here I am!
Mixed emotions...

LOL. I think it's the Christmas sentimental feeling in me that's coming out...lol.

dracnom

HSC
Christmas didn't feel like christmas this year... Maybe its the late 21st Dec that school finished on. Or maybe its the post traumatic frame of mind from appalling 1st term results...

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Chocolat said:
Man...noticing that this thread is open...makes me feel...so...old.
I remember always looking up to the Year 12s and thinking how old they were and all that...and now here I am!
...Me too!
Although speaking about looking up to past yr 12's, did anyone notice that they seemed to be given alot of respect whether it be out of fear because they were older or just that they had made it so far?
It seems now that I'm here everything's changed and the little kids aren't so awed by us these days.:mad1: And that's what I was really looking forward to too.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'm not sure if they've been released yet.
I can't remember the date but one of the teachers told me, it's basically within, I think a day (give or take) of 06's HSC.

HSC
Thanks for the dates. It is kind of scary to look at the dates and notice that it is coming around and this time, I will be the one sitting there doing the HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)