Welcome Class of 2007 (1 Viewer)

Sofstar

HSC
:wave: I dont feel like doing work. Damn school.

Sofstar

HSC
Hiiiii beanie. It's sunday night already. *groans*

stunndmullet07

HSC
umm man dis hsc is totally freekin out im dropnuts man its sooo scary im so busy 2 like with my sporting commitments bcuz i play rep....anyway 2 my point i wanna know how to study and how long 2 study 4 wat do u guys reackon i should do.....hit me back lol dont leave me hangin

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
stunndmullet07 said:
umm man dis hsc is totally freekin out im dropnuts man its sooo scary im so busy 2 like with my sporting commitments bcuz i play rep....anyway 2 my point i wanna know how to study and how long 2 study 4 wat do u guys reackon i should do.....hit me back lol dont leave me hangin
I have no idea what the hell you just wrote. Was that in English? This is not a text message, dude.

Sofstar

HSC
stunndmullet07 said:
How much you study depends on you. Try aiming for one and then slowly build up.:) My crappy advice.
I'm finding that generally people are very happy nowadays, it's funny.

Sofstar

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
happy? really?
i found that people are stressing already and im predicting noone will care anymore once trials come around.
:p
and that will be when i make my move rank-wise.
bahahahahahaha...
hahaha. Zangetsu.xo's evil plan unveiled.

cherry-toes

hunger strike
HSC
stunndmullet07 said:
whatever free days u have from rep and hangin out study in them, my study timetable says three - four hours supposedly if you get into a routine and stick to it, it works. alternate ur subjects on days, generally make room for breaks, dinner and sleep .
so just go from when you come home in the afternoons and put in an hour per subject that day - not all cos ud get no sleep but like three or four or five if ur some kind of nutcase.

i attached my study timetable cos its just easier than explaining it. the longest ive ever stuck to it is just over two weeks
at least its something to make u feel guilty

luck

ssglain

HSC
I joined BOS some time last year but have only just began participating in forum discussions a couple of weeks ago. Greetings to all fellow classmates of '07.

jetblackcat

HSC
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :)
hello to all you HSC 07'ers just wanted to say that at the end of the HSC examinations everything is such an anticlimax
TRY not to stress all the time as i did consantly cause it all means crap in the end.
DONT WORRY BE HAPPY:)

JoOYcE!

HSC
What is everyone planning to do after the HSC is finished
Tafe ? University? :)

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Sleep 24/7 and just enjoying existing and doing nothing for a weekend and then uni.

gollum25

HSC
hey, i was just enquiring, why there is no stuff on the website about aboriginal studies

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
gollum25 said:
hey, i was just enquiring, why there is no stuff on the website about aboriginal studies
Obviously no-one has submitted resources. Think before post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)