Welcome Class of 2007 (1 Viewer)

kathrynso

HSC
Yay for new forum! Feels so weird leaving the prelim one though.

It's scary to think that our HSC is going to come 'just like that'. I remember my maths teacher on wednesday handing out a maths timetable to us with what we have to cover on what days, and he was counting down the weeks we have left of learn everything, and then the HSC will just pop up.

Good luck everyone!

501n2u

HSC
aaaw im so scared of hsc >< ive been doing all my hw etc and i understand everything ive been doing in all my classes, i just hope it stays consistent throughout the year. must get over 95uai!

bos1234

HSC
dont worry bout hsc.. lets just jig and go place PC on hsc days...

nallask8r

HSC
suck shit, while you losers have assesments, i will be scoring with several women on surfers... haha

Loza33

HSC
Welcome 07's.....

I guess that it what we are now... numbers... maybe i am just strange.. but to me that is the scariest thing... being a number instead of a person.. up until this year we have always been people, with names and been marked against our friends, the 'people' around us! Now, all of a sudden, we are a number, competing against thousands, it kind of makes you worry. Being Dux of the school is all well and good... but does that really make you smart when faced against hundreds of other 'duxs'??

Oh well... i suppose all we can do is work our asses off and hope for the best... hm...

Good luck everyone!!

Oh, if anyone is in the Bathurst area and knows of a good ancient history tutor please let me know!!

xxx

Sofstar

HSC
hehehe year 12.........OMG Yr 12. Goodluck everyone!

*chrissie*

HSC
yay! our own forum... how exciting. yr 12s now! time to do some work... (and stop procrastinating...

does that really make you smart when faced against hundreds of other 'duxs'??
sorry to disappoint you sweetie but no. there are so many ppl i know at my school who could be off topping other schools by eons.

but good luck to everyone anyway!

suck shit, while you losers have assesments, i will be scoring with several women on surfers... haha
im not really into the 'scoring with women' but have fun anyway and dont get alcohol poisoning while ur up there. not that it really matters to me anyway...

*miranda*

HSC
Goodluck everyone! I have one week to go and then assessment period...so really I should be off working on my extension english stuff....not procrastinating here...

w00dy.

HSC
reality of the hsc being a little under a year away hasnt really hit yet.

im still doing all the things i was doing in prelim. most of which got me through with pretty decent marks in my eyes.

the only real difference is the way the teachers are continually persisting with the everything counts speeches. maybe one day theyll stopp preaching and actully help us make it count. oh well.

i dont see any of us as 'numbers' yet. and i probally wont til we actually have to sit our first lot of exams. then let the numbers roll around the page.

goodluck to everyone.

and just remember to have a bit of fun every so often. that way we will all maintain some sort of sanity.

LizieVamp

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Hahahaha. Way to embarrass her.
That's mean. I have no clue who she is but it's mean anyway.

:wave: And HI!!!! :wave: XD XD XD! Awesome a forum just for those f us about to g through the torurous and possibly suicidal affair of the HSC 2007..... personally I just wannaget straight to the formal! ;) but passing and a high UAI would do me just as good!
:rofl:

Loza33

HSC
HEy other Classes of 2007!!!

I go to boarding school, but during the holidays i live in Sydney, i was wondering if anyone knew of any good study camps near or around sydney in the summer holidays....

That would be great thanx

xxxx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)