Welcome Class of 2007 (1 Viewer)

Concinnity

HSC
G'day everyone, Fortian here.

Subjects: english advanced, english extension 1, english extension 2, maths advanced, maths extension 1, maths extension 2, physics, chemistry.

I know that extension 2 maths next yr is gonna be a bitc.... This yrs one too easy, so next yr they'll make it hell hard. Physics and chem, the same old business. Extension 1 english, that post modern crap is just not up to the standards of the Canon. And extension 2 english.... who knows, hardly anyone is doing it.

Seidel1711

HSC
Concinnity said:
G'day everyone, Fortian here.

Subjects: english advanced, english extension 1, english extension 2, maths advanced, maths extension 1, maths extension 2, physics, chemistry.

I know that extension 2 maths next yr is gonna be a bitc.... This yrs one too easy, so next yr they'll make it hell hard. Physics and chem, the same old business. Extension 1 english, that post modern crap is just not up to the standards of the Canon. And extension 2 english.... who knows, hardly anyone is doing it.
hey therre im sitting next to a guy that could possibly be ur long lost twin,same subjects same opinions name - timmsy a.k.a chris timms smartest smart arse ive ever known :) bastard

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Seidel1711 said:
hey therre im sitting next to a guy that could possibly be ur long lost twin,same subjects same opinions name - timmsy a.k.a chris timms smartest smart arse ive ever known :) bastard
Lol. Mere coincidense or something more?

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
I was joking, indeed some of us may die which is sad, but the majority live to tell the tale.

spence

HSC
our school already got jerseys :)
got them like the week before last

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
We got our jerseys quite a while ago. Though there hasn't been much jersey weather to enjoy it.

P

pLuvia

~shinigami~ said:
We got our jerseys quite a while ago. Though there hasn't been much jersey weather to enjoy it.
We got our jerseys around term 2 or 3 in my HSC year i.e. this year. Took longer than expected to get them though

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Bleh, we won't get to wear our jerseys till August next year, even if we get them earlier than that.

Talking about jerseys, I *still* need a nickname...>.<'''

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Considering we got our yr 10 shirts half way through year 11. I think we'll get our yr 12 jackets with out HSC results. Seriously!

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
pLuvia said:
We got our jerseys around term 2 or 3 in my HSC year i.e. this year. Took longer than expected to get them though
Wow, I guess our school was lucky that the girl who organised the jerseys is a psycho control freak. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)