#welcome #general-chat (1 Viewer)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Suppose not having good school friends has it’s perks such as being able to study in peace which is probably important during HSC year so maybe it’s for the better looking at it from a different perspective

chloescott

HSC
Suppose not having good school friends has it’s perks such as being able to study in peace which is probably important during HSC year so maybe it’s for the better looking at it from a different perspective
you have us too xx ;)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
boi i relate literally I'm closer to my sis' friends and my family more than my own but I like it that way I get along with them so much more so its whatevs
Fair enough as long as you have people in life in general to talk to I think that's all that matters, doesn't necessarily matter how close people are but having just people in your life is probably important, Ik I make it seem like the end of the world but honestly I'm not too fussed

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Fair enough as long as you have people in life in general to talk to I think that's all that matters, doesn't necessarily matter how close people are but having just people in your life is probably important, Ik I make it seem like the end of the world but honestly I'm not too fussed
I’d have to disagree here. I’d rather have a few close people or nobody than people who only engage in small talk and essentially are just a nuisance.

chloescott

HSC
100% on agree with you!! As long as YOU'RE happy who cares about other *******:rolleyes:

chloescott

HSC
I’d have to disagree here. I’d rather have a few close people or nobody than people who only engage in small talk and essentially are just a nuisance.
that's like me even though I don't get along with the majority of my friends, three of my sister really close friends are like family to me and others are just background noises 😌

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
boi i relate literally I'm closer to my sis' friends and my family more than my own but I like it that way I get along with them so much more so its whatevs
I mean fair enough as long as you have someone to truly talk to. The people Im closest to are my grandparents. Didn’t have a good childhood so I don’t have that close inner bond with my parents either.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
bro your wording made it sound the opposite hahahah all g
Now looking at it I did slightly mean the opposite however that being said it's not always easy to have close people around you if we exclude parents, there's always the challenge of having to build friendships which some people simply can't easily do

chloescott

HSC
I mean fair enough as long as you have someone to truly talk to. The people Im closest to are my grandparents. Didn’t have a good childhood so I don’t have that close inner bond with my parents either.
i wouldn't go to talk to them for more personal stuff just because I cant really trust anyone and would rather bottle it up than blame others if rumours were spread but i like their company i suppose. Ive never met my grandparents but i think id trust them with my life unlike teenagers but it doesn't really bother me yet 😃

chloescott

HSC
Now looking at it I did slightly mean the opposite however that being said it's not always easy to have close people around you if we exclude parents, there's always the challenge of having to build friendships which some people simply can't easily do
meeee I'm so awkward at first like dead awkward its so bad, even if I'm 'close' to you i literally have a different personally for each "friend" which is why i just pushed them away 😋

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)