#welcome #general-chat (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Mmmm I remember how much I used to vibe with my English resources. The last time was so great they ended up in the recycle bin.

Quite unceremonious I know. I chickened out and chucked 20-30kg of stuff in the bin after hsc. No bonfire. Just chicken things.
These people don’t seem to understand the concept of “vibing” quite well, unlike us. It certainly isn’t for everyone.

1611473304899.jpeg

YonOra

HSC
Mmmm I remember how much I used to vibe with my English resources. The last time was so great they ended up in the recycle bin.

Quite unceremonious I know. I chickened out and chucked 20-30kg of stuff in the bin after hsc. No bonfire. Just chicken things.
For English, I'd go non-recycling :devil:

Etho_x

HSC
N/A

As soon as I finished my prelims for English Std I threw my exercise book for year 11 in the bin lol, along with my written practice essays I got crappy feedback for from my teacher

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
I'd say chucking English resources in the bin is an insult to the bin.
I would highly have to disagree on this. English is an insult to those who despise English after Year 10, it is NESA’s way of saying “fuck you” to those like me who don’t want anything to do with English and who want to do sciency-based uni courses lol

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Someone might need to go for Lilly's services
If I can’t find a proper English tutor that is, literally I asked my teacher for some general tips on how to improve in my writing. Oh boy did she give me tips alright, actually one tip to be exact, which was look at the rubric.

Those words changed the way I thought of life. Now I don’t listen to my English teacher anymore and I think this is a really good life choice

HSC
N/A
I would highly have to disagree on this. English is an insult to those who despise English after Year 10, it is NESA’s way of saying “fuck you” to those like me who don’t want anything to do with English and who want to do sciency-based uni courses lol
You missed my point (and the joke lol), English is highly despised beyond year 10 and that's exactly why English resources don't deserve the honour to be chucked in the bin, let alone being appreciated by students.

those like me who don’t want anything to do with English and who want to do sciency-based uni courses lol
True, most people will be studying courses at uni which have little to no relevance to English anyway.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
You missed my point (and the joke lol), English is highly despised beyond year 10 and that's exactly why English resources don't deserve the honour to be chucked in the bin, let alone being appreciated by students.

True, most people will be studying courses at uni which have little to no relevance to English anyway.
Oh lol oops
Well I suppose at uni part of the courses you do have little to no relevance to your degree especially the electives

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)