Welcome New UNSWers! =) (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
housemouse said:
Don't really have a choice. It's either come to UNSW or dont go to uni at all.
They have Commerce at Macquaire. And I thought Business at UTS was pretty much the same as Commerce and Economics at USyd, UNSW and Macquarie anyway.

Mumma

HSC
Enrolled and done, Mechatronics/Science (computer science i hope). Did it all at work, basically being paid to enrol hehe. Managed to squeeze in a 4 day week for a double degree, wooo! I get Friday/Sat/Sun off :)

karoooh

HSC
I'm trying to make it so I have Fri/Sat/Sun off too, but it won't let me. :(

I just need to enrol in 2 more courses, and I SHOULD be able to make the clases on a Mon-Thursday without and clashes, but it won't let me!

EDIT: Nvm, I figured it out! Yay! I'm free Friday's too!

Last edited:

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I have accepted the offer but will choose my courses a bit later. I chose to make a partial payment(CSP) but it says this:

Liability Status Deferred Pay Option Post 05

Is that right?

What does it say for other people who chose to make a partial payment? It says it at the checklist:

Offered Program 3502 - Commerce

Accepted Program 3502 - Commerce

Residency AUS

Liability Status Deferred Pay Option Post 05

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
OBTAIN A HECS-HELP LOAN FOR ALL OR PART OF MY STUDENT CONTRIBUTION AMOUNT

Does that mean I've deferred my payment to when I earn a certain amount of income? I hope so.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
karoooh said:
OBTAIN A HECS-HELP LOAN FOR ALL OR PART OF MY STUDENT CONTRIBUTION AMOUNT

Does that mean I've deferred my payment to when I earn a certain amount of income? I hope so.
It should. There should have also been an option that was YES/NO if you want to pay any of the contribution up front. In the summary it should state it's been deferred.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
uhawww said:
It should. There should have also been an option that was YES/NO if you want to pay any of the contribution up front. In the summary it should state it's been deferred.
I clicked yes and it says mine has been deferred.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
I clicked yes and it says mine has been deferred.
Yeah I think it says it has been deferred because it still has, but if you make a contribution up front with it you're essentially just starting to pay it off. Unless you selected to pay the whole contribution up front.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Then it just means the rest has been deferred. By paying partially up front you're just giving yourself a head start on repaying the loan (at a discount).

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
housemouse said:
I'm feeling bit pissed off that I got offered to come here for commerce instead of Sydney. UNSW is too fobby.

EDIT: and might I add that EAS is a bunch of shit to USYD.
Shuttup.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
uhawww said:
Then it just means the rest has been deferred. By paying partially up front you're just giving yourself a head start on repaying the loan (at a discount).

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
uhawww said:
I'm pretty sure I clicked for it all to be deferred, but it doesn't say so in the summary. Just that I've chosen to have HECS-HELP for all or part o my degree.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
It's the same thing. As long as it says it has been deferred then it's fine. In the checklist it should say something like:

"Deferred Pay Option Post 05"

stephenchow

HSC
I got into B.Commerce at UNSW and will be doing Commerce/Science this year. Applying is very confusing and I still have to get my tax file number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)