Welcome & Roll Call - Class of 2010 (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey 2010ers. Welcome to the General Discussion on the 2010 HSC Forum. This forum can be used to discuss HSC matters that don't fit into the other areas of the forum such as desired university courses, study tips etc. Please remember that there are specific forums for each subject and these should be used to discuss questions that are relevant to particular subjects including content, textbooks, assignments etc or share notes/past papers/resources for subjects. This allows members to easily find and access the information and resources that have been shared.

Feel free to 'sign in' (e.g. post your name and school (if you like) and the subjects you are studying).

Moderator Note: Please remember, spamming will not be tolerated in this forum. The General Discussion on the 2010 HSC Forum, like all other forums adheres to a strict anti-spam policy. This forum will be heavily moderated. All ‘Spam’ posts/threads will be removed and spam offenders will face warnings/infractions or removal from the forums if found necessary. Please take any offtopic conversation to PM or Non School, thanks.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
First to check-in! Yeah!

Subjects in my sig.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Second the best!
Shady are you repeating :p?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi all!

My subjects are
English Advanced
Maths Ext II
Chemistry
Biology
Legal Studies

Klutsov

HSC
What happened to the old version of this thread??

But anyway

Hi all

Klutsov here with subjects:
Physics
3u Maths
Advanced English
Chem
Music 1
Ancient

Nyxie

HSC
I remember signing in on another version of this thread... oh well-

my subjects are in my signature :D:cook:

HSC
anyone else enjoy having 10 on the back of their jerseys or annoyed that even though you have started the HSC course you get none of the special privliges Yr 12s get?

"Ashlee you are technically still in Yr 11. calm down, you can sit on the silver seats at assembly next year" Yr 10s sit in the back seat thinking they are king of the world!

I might sound crazy but was has happened to High School Hierachy!!!

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
oh my god my school is so different, the year 10s get our privileges as they sit in our spot for assembly while we sit in the year 12's spot.

We had an assembly on the first day of this term and the deputy said remember you are year 12s now so sit in this spot... :)

HSC
so not fair. all the year 9s and 10s at my school think they are so bad ass and hip. everybody knows the back seat is yr 12 domain, wait your turn!

pandaaMONIA

HSC
William :)
Extension English, Extension Japanese, Mathematics, Society and Culture.

and chemistry.
for hopefully not much longer.

;)

aiming for Psychology @ UNSW, or similar.

How's everyone finding year 12 so far?

pandaaMONIA

HSC
so not fair. all the year 9s and 10s at my school think they are so bad ass and hip. everybody knows the back seat is yr 12 domain, wait your turn!
erugh. I'm a prefect and I'm 'in charge' of year nine, which means taking the roles when they have roll call down to their home rooms etc.
They think they're so cool, it's hilarious.

I reckon we should shank them all ;)

leungz

HSC
Yay HSC 2010 bby

HSC 2010:
Advanced English, Extension 1 English, General Mathematics, Ancient History, Modern History, Extension History, Economics, Business Studies

girlfromspace

HSC
class of 2010: english advanced, english ext 1, english ext 2, ancient history, extension history, legal studies and drama!

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I am ninetypercent
subjects in signature

woot HSC!!!! I would be okay with getting 97-98, but I would be extremely happy with 99+

p.s: I love maths

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
i swear i ve already checked in here, i ll do it again as it seems like i havent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)