well i feel humiliated... (1 Viewer)

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
bex said:
he isnt my boyfriend and he never was becuase of certain time and distance restraints..
bex said:
he had been kissing this other girl.. i wasnt so much cut that there was someone else (after all hes not my boyf) but he lied to me about where he was in order to be with her...
What the hell is the problem? Far out, you are an ultra-possessive succubus. Also;

bex said:
SO we had a nice big domestic over that in the middle of our uni bar adn then reconciled... in the middle of the uni bar!
You're a uni student as well? I thought this kind of immaturity belonged in year 8. BA?

JoeysBoy

HSC
bex said:
firstly i dont mind if noone replies to this.. i just need to vent some anger amd frustration and emotion!!!

ive been seeing a boy for about 2 months now.. he isnt my boyfriend and he never was becuase of certain time and distance restraints.. but nevertheless we have been tyogether countless times over the past 2 months...

anyway last week ON MY BIRTHDAY i found out BY ACCIDENT and FROM SOMEONE ELSE that he had been kissing this other girl.. i wasnt so much cut that there was someone else (after all hes not my boyf) but he lied to me about where he was in order to be with her...

SO we had a nice big domestic over that in the middle of our uni bar adn then reconciled... in the middle of the uni bar!

so i thought we were back to normal.. he said he didnt have feelings for her.. i mean we had a very open relationship where we told each other about others we were checking out etc and he said he had no feelings for this girl. that it was just a random thing...

anyway tonite, no less than a week later we were at the pub for state of origin and i had a fight with one of my friends.. i told him please stay with me tonite.. i just dont want to be by myself.. and he says.. youre my no 1 im always here for you....

10 MINUTES LATER i see him kissing that other girl again!!! after he said he has no feelings for her!! am i over reacting?? like obviously (to me) if youve hooked up now 4 times and shes stayed in your room you would hacve developed some feelings for her?

did he want to tell me!? fuck no! when i confronted him he was like.. ohh but im still coming home with you.. and by the way now i do have feelings for her.. but you still mean more to me than she does... this is a side of him ive NEVER seen before.. and i hate him for it.. ive never felt so trashy and rediculous in front of my friends, his friends and HER friends in my life! i dont blame things on her.. she wouldnt have known

frankly.. he sucks!
ahh i feel like shit and i dont want to appear in public for a long long time after my display of emotion tonite!!!!

ehhh....am i in the wrong for acting like this???
Theres the old trick (example of it is in an old TV add for a certain drink) is to stuff a pillow or whatever down your skirt and make yourself look pregnaunt.

Walk up to them when they're doing whatever and talk about an ultra sound that gave results... and how much the baby looked like his handsome father already. Or walk up to them and ask him when he's coming home cuz u have morning sickness or whatever...

A little bit corny and it won't work but its worth a try =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)