Well, I got my lowest test result ever. (1 Viewer)

bored of sc

HSC
Razizi said:
but i think those people are moving down to general or dropping maths altogether (if they possibly can)

Last edited:

bored of sc

HSC
got english back - 14/20 :mad: so annoying - places at the average part of the ranking spectrum - oh well! its only year 11

Aplus

HSC
N/A
foram said:
My english was 7/15. i need to start copying other peoples work.
Copying other people's work means that you are not formulating your own ideas and opinions. You need to be able to analyse texts and be able to draw your own conclusions and judgements as to what they mean. Copying other peoples' works means that you are not formulating your own ideas and theories. The idea of learning English is to teach people to think for themselves and to not believe everything that they see in front of them. In this sense, you are blindly ignoring this particular concept of the learning of English as you are blatantly copying other peoples' work which may or may not be your own opinions or interpretations. By copying, you are accepting that piece of work as truth, even though that may not be your opinion.

deliberately

HSC
lowest mark of mine was 33% on a maths test in year 10 i think, doing the 5.2 and 5.3 syllabus. so i moved down to 5.1 & 5.2 and started getting 80% hahaha what a cop out.

hairspray

HSC
i dont do extension maths but those things happen when you just suddenly forget during a maths test. It happened to me once... but i ended up getting 83%, the stupid thing was if i didnt just go blank i wouldve gotten in the 90's. But you better study HARD to make up for what happened.

tanna

HSC
Yeah, I'm not doing too crash hot at the moment either. But I'm still in year 10 mode, I need to adjust.

Just keep it in your stride, and learn from your mistakes.

Last edited:

bored of sc

HSC
tanna said:
Yeah, I'm not doing too crash hot at the moment either. But I'm still in year 10 mode, I need to adjust.

Just keep it in your stride, and learn from your mistakes.
They're solid marks/ranks whether you think so or not!!

I have the same problem as - I am also a perfectionist - like I got 70% in english assessment and I am still beating myself up about it and I can't help it!! Oh well, its also gives you incentive to do better next time!!

But yeah, don't worry (I understand the hypocrisy I am dripping with as I type this) and just strive harder. Well that's what I do - most of the time.

Haha. Leaving now. Cya.

vizman

HSC
Aplus said:
You need to be able to analyse texts and be able to draw your own conclusions and judgements as to what they mean.
no you don't. study guides ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)