And burning eyes
And hearts on fire
Are just the same old song

Please stop loving me
Please stop loving me
I am none of these things

Funny how sometimes songs just sum up how one feels beautifully.

Sigh i have the shits, i hate hate hate boys, i hate their vindictive behaviour, i fucking hate! And it feels good to rant, rant away!

So thats what ill do. Rant.

Come, rant with me.

I think there needs to be a thread for unintelligable profanity ridden ranting and raving.

None of this advice shit, none of this explaining shit and trying to understand and trying to make other people understand and trying to make sense of it all in its fucked up glory.

Sometimes the best therapy is to just get it out. Get it all out. Have a whinge and just accept that some things and some people will NEVER make sense.

nono

HSC
N/A
Yes.

Boys suck so much sometimes. They break your heart and they don't care. They move on.

Fucking bastards they all are. Damn them.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
IM ON A MAN HATING STREAK TOO!!!! fucking men. they are all the same. no matter how they seem on the suface, deep down thay are all fucked up, lying assholes who would do anything for a root and couldnt give a shit about anything else.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Shell said:
IM ON A MAN HATING STREAK TOO!!!! fucking men. they are all the same. no matter how they seem on the suface, deep down thay are all fucked up, lying assholes who would do anything for a root and couldnt give a shit about anything else.
*hugs*

awww, don't let a few bad apples spoil the basket/orchard/apple-growing place for you :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Frigid said:
*hugs*

awww, don't let a few bad apples spoil the basket/orchard/apple-growing place for you :)
lol a few bad apples? i said EVERY MAN is the same underneath everything.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nono said:
Yes.

Boys suck so much sometimes. They break your heart and they don't care. They move on.

Fucking bastards they all are. Damn them.
quiet bitch, whilst we're assuming we also find your complete crap (post) a waste of time and space. The kitchen needs cleaning, go to it

Shell said:
same to you, woman. Like you can talk about wanting a root. All you women are the same, make guys feel guilty for nothing then go flirt and pash everything with a head

Frigid said:
*hugs*

awwww, *hugs2u4eva* you've inspired me to love all men equally

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Shell said:
ummm yeah, in that case I'll say. FUCKING WOMEN! They are all fucked up, cheat on you, lie to you, scream at you, get pissed off about nothing, are jealous about everything, etc.
You also hate people with genetic disabilities.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Oh get over it. Women just don't want to admit they can be hypocritical, illogical, manipulative, moody bitches.

Admit it, we're just as bad.

Last edited:

kandi_cloud

HSC
We all have our bad parts, i mean some girls might be bad to guys but then agen some guys mite be bad to girls....then there's also where there are girls and guys that are just right. i'm a girl and i hate girls...sometimes i wish i could be a guy...im serious...i mean, most girls are real bitches inside...i can admit that sometimes i wish that other girl would trip and die or something, but truth is, why bother hating it's a waste of ur time. then there are guys that only think about their penis, they are the ones u should hate, dont just start yelling about EVERY male you see coz u dont know how they are, coz there are some guys out there that think with their heart and mayb u'll be destined to meet one, one day. i did, this guy thinks with only his heart...

you can't just say EVERY girl or guy is wat ever....coz truth be told, there's alot of people out there that wreck the truth for all of us.

just be happy. dont use ur time to hate and despise, use ur time to treat urself and deal with the things worth ur time...

kandi_cloud

HSC
ok....then there are those girls and guys that think they're perfect....

note the word think!!...hehehe

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Shell said:
wanna root? hey if u look anything like delta iam all for it

atleast i didnt lie about it lol

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
kandi_cloud said:
ok....then there are those girls and guys that think they're perfect....

note the word think!!...hehehe
and then stas?

yeah...just as i thought

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Serius said:
wanna root? hey if u look anything like delta iam all for it

atleast i didnt lie about it lol
its true. and yes, why do you think i idolise her so much? duh, shes practially my twin!!!

but unfortunetly for you, despite being grossed out by people with genetic disabilities, i also consider talking to shallow people a waste of my time. and my heart lies with this man. *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)