wellbeing (1 Viewer)

*sarah*

HSC
so i was thinking of trying to get a job at wellbeing - you know, the boost style place. does anyone know how much they pay???

froggy_chik87

HSC
wellbeing is basically a health food place...they sell a range of stuff that is healthy within the food courts and stuff...so you have the healthy option...they make GREAT smoothies and juices....which is kinda lyk boost...but i find it so much better....they have supplementary shots, but have a much wider range...including dandilion shot...and many others which i can't think of...i haven't tried their sandwiches but i have heard they are awesome!!they also make health breakfasts...and soups...and probs heaps of other stuff but i just can't think of it at the moment

hope that kinda answers your question...

jellybeenz

HSC
I got a phonecall from Wellbeing for an interview but it was on my last day of exams and I had an important exam so I couldn't go...

I'm not really experienced with this kinda thing, but do you think I should give them a call and see if they are still interviewing people or not? Or has the boat sailed?

*sarah*

HSC
yeah, i dont see the harm in applying, u never know when ppl leave etc, anyway there seems to be heaps of new shops opening all over the place....

jellybeenz

HSC
Hah! I had decided I was going to call Wellbeing, I found the phone number and stuff but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. Anyways... just sitting here reading the Uni forums and the phone rings! Its Wellbeing to call me in for an interview...

Ugh... now I'm scared, I don't really know much about the place or how the interview will go.... but I guess this is good news!

Anyways, if you are looking for a job there I guess they are interviewing now, so its prolly a good idea to give them a call!

jellybeenz

HSC
Just updating this-- they gave me a job!!!!! Finally... I am employed, its been a loooooooong year but finally I have a job!!!!!

jellybeenz

HSC
Thats where I hope to be working soon...!! Man... it feels good to get a job...

jellybeenz

HSC
I'll let you know when I find out... I've kinda been a bit too shy to ask.... we shall see when I get paid... which should be sometime at the end of this week...

jawjayo

vast and green
HSC
how'd it go? spoke to someone on the fone there and they seemed really nice

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jawjayo said:
how'd it go? spoke to someone on the fone there and they seemed really nice
dont let the nice voice trick u, one week into the job, they yell at you to complete the most dirtiest of tasks

jellybeenz

HSC
As an 18 year old, I earn 12.07 an hour, which I guess is minimum wage... oh wells... its a job...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
jellybeenz said:
As an 18 year old, I earn 12.07 an hour, which I guess is minimum wage... oh wells... its a job...
so do you work in the one at teh qvb?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)