wellbeing (1 Viewer)

jawjayo

vast and green
HSC
yay! i got offered a job! ive got a training session at north sydney not this friday but the one after. Woohhoo! what should i wear? esp since u guys all have ur special uniforms. any suggestions?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
All black, or white shirt black pants is a hospitality industry standard. That is probably the best thing. Black shoes as well.

jellybeenz

HSC
jawjayo said:
yay! i got offered a job! ive got a training session at north sydney not this friday but the one after. Woohhoo! what should i wear? esp since u guys all have ur special uniforms. any suggestions?
Dont worry! They will have your uniform waiting for you to change into when you get there! Just in case tho, do the whole black pants white shirt thing, but they almost definitely will have the uniform waiting there for you.

Oh and you can where whatever shoes you like, but I find my old brown school shoes the most comfortable- plus I dont care about the shoes at all so it doesnt matter if they get dirty. Sneakers are what most people wear.

I work at North Sydney- your manager will be Simone and she is nice but can seem mean at first, dont worry if she seems harsh... I dont know her that well but she seems okay...

Thats awesome, I bet you feel really good about getting a job! Is there any chance that you were in an interview on Monday afternoon at about 3:00? Coz I was watching everyone who went in- thinking, ah suckers, soon you'll be here cleaning just like me!

Last edited:

jawjayo

vast and green
HSC
lol. no i was on the friday before that. simone seemed alrite when i had my interview... maybe she was just in a good mood coz the weekend was coming up. thanks for the super advice :) . yippee cleaning cant wait!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)