We're in year 11! (1 Viewer)

ledge56

HSC
IM Sorry .. sorry.

but i gotta put my 2 cents worth in...

I just started Year 12.

Let me tell you i did absoloutly sweet FA. and i got to year 12 Alright ....

Have A bludge im telling ya. its stress for nothing.

I wont Mention i Failed all my Assesments for year 11 .. But still im in year 12 . :):):):):):)

HSC
Wooz said:
Yeah, seniors canteen line, senior library study area and being able to bring bags into the library.
Hahaha, i forgot about these privilages!

intangible said:
finally white shirt wooot ! respect!
I agree!!! Go the white shirt!!

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I agree!!! Go the white shirt!!
*blink* ... So what colour was your shirt in the junior years? Wasn't it...white as well? o.0

intangible

HSC
airie said:
*blink* ... So what colour was your shirt in the junior years? Wasn't it...white as well? o.0
Nope mine was gray and had a striped tie. Now its a white shirt and full black tie. I'm sure all schools senior and junior uniforms differ.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Kid.@dmin said:
Through reading the posts I feel kind of privileged to go to a senior campus with only years 11 and 12. No 7-10 distractions and pretty much all of the advantages of being a senior our a given.
Yeah we have a separate senior campus too, definitely alot more quieter and peaceful, also get to walk to local shops during lunch. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Riviet said:
Yeah we have a separate senior campus too, definitely alot more quieter and peaceful, also get to walk to local shops during lunch. :)
By senior campus I mean a whole different school on another site. There are three schools in my college two junior campus and one senior campus. Just to clarify if case you were thinking differently.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes these days there not that uncommon but I think it is a good place to learn and can offer students better oppertunities and chances to study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)