We're in year 11! (1 Viewer)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
bE_On_eDGe said:
Some things you'll find out when you start your senior years of high school...

1. Your work load will increase; it won't be like year 10 especially if you’re doing more then 12 units
2. You will get privileges and the teacher will treat you like adults.
Erm just a random question here :wave: :p What exactly did you mean when you said 'You will get privileges and the teacher will treat you like adults'? Ooh privileges! Like...uhh...daydreaming about stuff you're gonna do in the computer room? :D ... ok maybe not :p But hehe, I thought we WERE old enough to be treated like adults already, surely not just when we start senior school dammit...:p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
airie said:
Erm just a random question here :wave: :p What exactly did you mean when you said 'You will get privileges and the teacher will treat you like adults'? Ooh privileges! Like...uhh...daydreaming about stuff you're gonna do in the computer room? :D ... ok maybe not :p But hehe, I thought we WERE old enough to be treated like adults already, surely not just when we start senior school dammit...:p
well the teachers become a LOT more sociable and you might get away with some things that you couldn't do in previous years !

airie

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
well the teachers become a LOT more sociable and you might get away with some things that you couldn't do in previous years !
lol not sure if I'd like the first bit (yep I'm like a mouse according to a friend :p) but the rest is COOL :D So...uhh...anyone in for a game of five-in-a-row during maths? :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
well the teachers become a LOT more sociable
I definitely witnessed that during last term, all my teachers, even my english teacher who never talked to me much, started offering extra help and advice. They seem to appreciate that we are their most important students and are so willing to assist us. =D

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
lol... never really played that in Maths. I used to play Boxes, Hangman and couple other games, but not five-in-a-row.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
I definitely witnessed that during last term, all my teachers, even my english teacher who never talked to me much, started offering extra help and advice. They seem to appreciate that we are their most important students and are so willing to assist us. =D
yup =]. i`ve had some really nice chats with some of my teachers.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
whatdafork said:
haha isn't that where you use the grid paper form maths books and you draw tiny crosses or x's in each of the boxes until one person gets 5 in a row. Well that's what we did when math's got boring.
yep thats what it is !

airie

HSC
Ahh...gotta love five-in-a-row...my game of mastery! :D

On second thoughts...I wouldn't exactly wanna play a game right under the teacher's nose...I mean really, I always sit in the front row, courtesy of my poor eyesight (and sometimes *still* can't see sitting there :S), but do you really think that the teacher's eyesight would be as bad as mine? :p

airie

HSC
pLuvia said:
Your best option is to get glasses or contact lenses :)
lol guess what - my glasses were just changed last year :p They cost heaps, and my parents won't be very impressed with another requests for new glasses...But yep, they don't work anymore! ... Not as well anyway :p I have to copy off people for notes on the board almost at all times... So much for being stuck in front of a computer all the time! Gee I'm married to that computer at the corner of the computer room at my school ya know ;)

P

pLuvia

Haven't you heard what the Optometrist says like 50 billion times :) "Don't spend too much time on the computer" :p

But if you can cope through year 12 with those glasses (if you wear it or not) then go for it :)

airie

HSC
pLuvia said:
Haven't you heard what the Optometrist says like 50 billion times :) "Don't spend too much time on the computer" :p

But if you can cope through year 12 with those glasses (if you wear it or not) then go for it :)
Of course I wear my glasses. And even so my eyesight is pathetic! :p

Cut me off the computer? ... You might as well just kill me :p Hehe no one is to separate me from my beloved computer...'till death us do apart!' :p

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol. i don't really wear my glasses unless im in a really study-mood.

sure; why not. cut ur comp off :D

u will want to seperate from ur computer in the hsc year ;)
trust me :) .. im beginning doing so atm! lol. i used to be 24/7 on the comp in the holidays .. now
im like 6hrs for 5 days. lol
rest of the day im like studying; excercising; etc.

airie

HSC
shinji / d3sp said:
lol. i don't really wear my glasses unless im in a really study-mood.

sure; why not. cut ur comp off :D

u will want to seperate from ur computer in the hsc year ;)
trust me :) .. im beginning doing so atm! lol. i used to be 24/7 on the comp in the holidays .. now
im like 6hrs for 5 days. lol
rest of the day im like studying; excercising; etc.
Aaarrrgghhh you just murdererd me *dies*

On a more serious note though, I'd probably cut my *time* on computers, instead of totally banning myself from my computer (noooooo...) :p My computer is my friend. :D Yep it's my source of comfort...Haha :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)