Were your examiners cool? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I always wonder what the examiners think about. Must be so boring to look around and walk randomly for 3 hours.

nasralla

HSC
Pillows said:
AHAHAHA, isn't it funny how every one of them is old and fat?
hahah yep.. suitable description for our head examiner.. oh n bitchy and impatient might i add

stupidfathead

my sis' sneeky work^^^
HSC
ours were heaps nice... only one had a beer gut but he helped me out with my papers coz i didn't listen to the instructions and he didn't get annoyed so that was really nice of him. The leading lady was a bit iffy but i think thats coz she had to organise everything...

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Our's was nice, they accidently turned off the light during the exam and couldn't figure how to turn it back on so they gave us extra five minutes! Although during the blackout we still could read.

aussie-boy

HSC
my supervisors werent so great

the head BOS guy told us to put up our hands so they could sign the blue sheets - but this woman just came round and said "great, your sheets are in order" but then told me that someone would sign the sheet later... fucking downer

and THEN, this guy came round. i had written 1, 2 and 3 in the section number box for each booklet; however he told me i had to write them in the QUESTION box and he went off to sign other people's sheets.... when he came back he said i shouldnt have scribbled out the numbers in the section box - in actual fact he wanted numbers in both boxes - i told him there were only 3 sections/questions but he wouldnt listen... wat an absolute dumbass

Jaspal

HSC
proringz said:
The examiners for my school were apparently a bunch of old, lost cases. They kept the students waiting for half an hour after the exam finished, not saying a word, just staring blankly until they finally decided "oh yeah, time to let the students go"
someones exaggerating

*Baby-K*

HSC
chewy123 said:
Our's was nice, they accidently turned off the light during the exam and couldn't figure how to turn it back on so they gave us extra five minutes! Although during the blackout we still could read.
so for the modules get Year 11 to poor water over the electiricity box? :rolleyes:

Kew

HSC
I remember mine from the School Certificate in Year 10.

Very familiar to recognise, as most were horrifically ugly, badly mannered or just a plain old bitch.

I hate them.

andynhan

HSC
Our ones were nice! they were helpful in filling out all that stuff ... LMAO did everyone else fill out their student number and center number on EVERY page?

Kew

HSC
andynhan said:
Our ones were nice! they were helpful in filling out all that stuff ... LMAO did everyone else fill out their student number and center number on EVERY page?

I did that on my two booklets for Section III, however after I did that one of them tells me I didn't need to do that as long as it was on the front. Grrr.

Also, the front where it says "(Focus)", was supposedly meant to be left blank or we 'didn't have to worry about it' as quoted by one of the supervisors. However that wasn't the case on the other side of the exam hall.

srsly. make up yr minds.

andynhan

HSC
Our ones gave us time and made sure that everyone filled in the AOS part ... and i put physical journey/poems LMAO cuz my friend behind me said it was poems and ppl were saying its physical... so i put both... and they said make sure u write ur name on every page, it might get detached... so i sat there writing it took forever!

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
ehh mine were just the sterotypical version lol w/e just want to get the fake subjetc of english out of the way so i can start the real stuff

Newie22

HSC
One was arrogant as hell, but at the same time everyone was talking and she was just like 'Just abit lower in the noise thanks'.

That signing off thing is crap.

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
Dammit our examiners had a conversation amongst themselves in the middle of our exam.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
there was a grub at ours that reminded me of geoffrey leonard.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
we had a few
one was sitting while the other was busy
the one sitting was like waving her arms frantically to get her attention
when she turned around she made hand movements to her mouth
she wanted a drink!

poor baby
get off your arse and get it yourself!

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
One of ours was really really hot, she was a total milf. Luckily, the thought of tapping her relentlessly never crossed my mind during the exam, that came much much later on.

tau281290

HSC
How old do you have to be to get hired by BOS for HSC or SC exams? DO they get paid a lot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)