Werid ass dreams haha (1 Viewer)

donz

HSC
before english i had a dream in which i sat down to write my essay and we were given these giant crayons to write with. like massive. and i kept thinking i wont be able to write fast enough. like we had to hold the crayon with both hands it was that massive

DaveMuratore

HSC
I had a dream that instead of doing my HSC, our class went on a field trip to outer space. Not even joking.

Ignorance is bliss...

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
i had a dream that i got a uai of 60 and was bawling when ppl were ringing me saying i got 95 i got 95 where are you! (we r having a brekky at school the day uais come)
rather depressing.

HSC
i had lots of maths dreams during trials...i'd wake up in the middle of the night freaking out cause i didnt know how to answer a question, then i'd realise i was dreaming and be annoyed i had maths dreams lol.
it has yet to happen in the hsc though, thankfully lol.
actually, the other day i dreamt it was the day my major work for textiles was due and my teacher was telling me that i had to change my major work (which was finished) because mine was crap and she gave me something someone else made to finish and i was like nooooo then its not my own work! (cause thats kinda drilled into us, that it has to be ALL your own work).
:(
silly hsc!

Beckerella

HSC
I've been having the freakiest dreams. One was about me getting kidnapped and having to kick a car door open and roll down a hill to get out and busting my ankle. And then when I woke up the same ankle I hurt in the dream was sore. Freaking HSC.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
No hsc dreams that I can recall. Most of my dreams are fucking epic though- would make awesome horror/thriller movies.

Scissors

HSC
i dreamt last night that i was walking through my suburb tackling people for no reason.

apparently, the only time you'll be able to remember your dreams is if you wake while going through an episode of REM sleep.

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Scissors said:
i dreamt last night that i was walking through my suburb tackling people for no reason.

apparently, the only time you'll be able to remember your dreams is if you wake while going through an episode of REM sleep.
This is true, when i took psychology last year i learnt that you start of with like 2-3 hours of deep sleep (where your mind is inactive) then like 4-6 hours of REM sleep (where your brain is active) then you go back to deep sleep again.

So people who sleep for long periods of time are less likely to remember their dreams while those who go to sleep late and get up early remeber them.

This is as when you are in REM sleep, your memory is active, hence you wake up and can recall things easily.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I dreamt last night that I got 60 something for english and 80 something for biology o_O

And those are the only two exams I completed...*sigh*

tahlsy31191

HSC
I one before maths that it was an oral maths test and I was like I can't do it out loud and the supervisers were going you have to. Then before legal I had a dream that for some reason there was a question about John Lennon. Very random

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i had the most disturbing dream last night

sitting in the middle of my modern exam i just started to break my fingers.

*shudders*

HSC
i had a dream that i found a link to some story on the internet, and heaps of parts were like my creative writing... so i was like 'OMG accidental plagiarism, the markers will realise and i'm not going to get my HSC because i won't have english', then i rang up my english teacher crying....

and then it ended. weird lol.

beksta21

HSC
I had a dream the other night that I checked my letterbox, and I had been send a card, not unlike the one I made my Mum for her birthday which was the day of the General Maths Exam (piece of loose leaf note paper, folded into four with "Happy Birthday Mum" written on the front in highlighter).

Except in my dream, my card had "Good Luck" written on the front, and "Merry Exam" written inside it..

Not so scary, but funny.. I woke up in tears from laughing so hard...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)