• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davin

HSC
N/A
the bigger question is...why is anything wrong with blowjobs?

HSC
you're asking stupid questions by throwing things off context, i can't be bothered arguing with idiots ^

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Casmira said:
something is puzzling me, are you christian or muslim, you talk about gabriel but at the same time the prophet mohammed?
LMAO i think i am going to asume you are christian until you say otherwise. and to better help your puzzlement (and reinforce my newly made assumption that you arent into history, or at least the history of the man who was ranked as the most influential man that ever lived-even above jesus) gabriel was the one that revealed the quran to the prophet, ie god told gabriel the verses, and gabriel told them to muhammad. im rather surprised that you didnt know that muslims believe in gabriel. in a sense the only dispute between our religions is the crucifixion, and jesus being the son of god, and the trinity.

HSC
never researched into islam so wouldnt know the similiarities or differences at all

davin

HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
you're asking stupid questions by throwing things off context, i can't be bothered arguing with idiots ^
realise that that wasn't a serious comment

HSC
hes trying too derail a loosing argument into 'he's only being sarcastic, lets lay off him' lets focus back onto the point: he has no clue as to why he hates jews, constantly calls them blowjobbers

davin

HSC
N/A
yeah, i think main point at this point is hotshot seems to have as much of a knee jerk reaction, or more, as those that hate anyone thats muslim.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Casmira said:
hes trying too derail a loosing argument into 'he's only being sarcastic, lets lay off him' lets focus back onto the point: he has no clue as to why he hates jews, constantly calls them blowjobbers
i guess it cos of this jewish chick givin a bad blowjob. but generally they are very arrogant, often remindin me about the holocaust - its very annoyinh.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
yeah, i think main point at this point is hotshot seems to have as much of a knee jerk reaction, or more, as those that hate anyone thats muslim.
i hate muslims sometimes, but i hate ppl who judge ppl without knowin jackshit more.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
well, it took you this long to type your response? yeah.... i forget where "q" is on the keyboard too sometimes...

theyre only magical creatures to you cos you have totally exiled the thought from your mind. you cant really tell me that possessions are enactments, can you? well, i dont mind being mentally retarded. at least i will be able to follow my religion properly without anyone interfering with me and my beliefs.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
theyre only magical creatures to you cos you have totally exiled the thought from your mind. you cant really tell me that possessions are enactments, can you?
Um well some of these people have mental issues, and alot of them may even believe they are posessed (especially after heavy indoctrination)... but generally no, I have seen no evidence what so ever to suggest these are super-natural events. The fact that there are perfectly mundane explanations seems to have no effect on you while you've already chosen the most fantastic and least likely of them all - pathetic.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
i wouldnt expect you to hear of exhorcisms (correct spelling?) because to accept them then that would utimately mean you accept stuff you cant see.

heh, my friend isnt really a internet guy, so he wouldnt be here to share his experiences with witnessing exhorcisms. the one which stuck in my mind like glue though was the one where they tried taping what the pessessed guy was saying, and he told them that his voice couldnt be recorded, and then when they played it back again they heard everyones voice except his one.

i dont believe in god because of these petty cases. if i was, then i would have believed in the mermaid, human rat, and the guy that was all burnt 3 hours after they buried him. heh, ignore me, i chose those because they are circulating atm, and i didnt say anything about believing those stories, only that i believe that they arent impossible

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
i wouldnt expect you to hear of exhorcisms (correct spelling?) because to accept them then that would utimately mean you accept stuff you cant see.
I accept plently of thing I haven't seen - with reason.

heh, my friend isnt really a internet guy, so he wouldnt be here to share his experiences with witnessing exhorcisms. the one which stuck in my mind like glue though was the one where they tried taping what the pessessed guy was saying, and he told them that his voice couldnt be recorded, and then when they played it back again they heard everyones voice except his one.
Oh yea, nice story there... I'm sure that happened - Were you actually there? If this person can still talk without being recorded i'll meet up with you at uni some time and I would like to see this.

only that i believe that they arent impossible
I don't believe they're impossible either - just given my current knowledge, they are so improbable that it will require extraordinary evidence to convince me otherwise - and what I get isn't even piecemeal.

Generator

HSC
N/A
It's time that everyone took a step back and actually looked at what it is that they are posting. No matter how 'wrong' you may consider a certain point of view to be, there is nothing to be gained by loading your response with however many profanities and far too many lines of capitalised text. From this point on, I hope that everyone (ie, everyone) takes the time to review what it is that they are posting before they hit the submit button.

For the record, there is nothing wrong with the odd swear word, provided that it's 'properly' placed and not used to for the sole purpose of causing offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)