• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
veterandoggy said:
no way dude. 40 on 1000 seem like more numbers to you?

there was ONE battle, after the conquest of makkah, where the prophet controlled a way larger army, but they got skirmished, and so many people ran away from the prophets army that by the time he rallied his army they were somewhat smaller than the enemy again. and they won that battle.

of course, he outnumbered them by far if you include the angels. in the first battle, satan had came as a human and was preparing to fight with the prophet's enemies, when he looked towards the prophets army and saw it surrounded by angels. he immediately began to run away. the quraysh asked him where he was going (they didnt know who he was) and he said: "i can see what you cannot." and continued running and farting from fear. imagine the morale drop when you see someone fleeing and farting from fear!
there was also the 300 greek soldiers fending off 5000 (or 3000?) persians; correct me if im wrong but im sure they where muslim

have you actually heard of the events of angels vs humans? there was one battle where an angel killed 130,000 soldiers in one night the soldiers cant even fight back to be honest, imagine angel vs demon sort of battle; thatd be something we cant even imagine

Last edited:

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Casmira said:
there was also the 300 greek soldiers fending off 5000 (or 3000?) persians; correct me if im wrong but im sure they where muslim

have you actually heard of the events of angels vs humans? there was one battle where an angel killed 130,000 soldiers in one night the soldiers cant even fight back to be honest, imagine angel vs demon sort of battle; thatd be something we cant even imagine
well, if the battle you have mentioned is true (and im not in doubt that it could be) notice it is muslim PERSIANS, not muslims at the prophets time.

which religion do you follow? i wouldnt be surprised even if you had said that one angel killed the army. from what muslims have learnt, gabriel flipped a whole town and brought it crashing to the ground because they were all practising sodomy with his wing (i think it used to be where the dead sea is now, but im not sure).

and i can imagine angels vs. demons. you can too: if satan ran away from the battle farting from fear as he was running, how much stronger are demons going to be?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Casmira said:

ok.... i think u have some problemss..

but look, the arabs fought for their land, on the other hand the jew did nothing, sucked cock and got some land from the poms. The land wasnt techically the poms but since they won the war, because of the arab support , the land rightfully belonged to the land. Knowing the poms, they stole it and the jews got hold for their blowjobs.

but according to "diplomatic" or "militaristic", i think palestine has taken "militaristic" approach. And for some reason ppl have a problem withthis?

davin

HSC
N/A
um, and what about the fact taht Israel has been able to militarily defend themselves? they were attacked several times by the surrounding countries

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
um, and what about the fact taht Israel has been able to militarily defend themselves? they were attacked several times by the surrounding countries
yes by sucking on american cock. i think we should accept this fact. nothing to proud of but its a fact.

but, thats all done the issue currently is israel by law hasnt returned the land to palestine, which the UN has declared to be returned.

davin

HSC
N/A
you know what, i'm american. i've gotten no blow jobs from jews. now, unless you have a counterproof of this, i think i've the stronger case.

america WAS NOT supporting israel with military initially. yes, they are allies now, but not early in Israel's history.
also, remember, this is what the UN said in 1948 and the Palestinians and surrounding arab countries said no:
On 29 November 1947, the United Nations General Assembly passed the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine (United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181), a plan to resolve the Arab-Jewish conflict by partitioning the territory into seperate Jewish and Arab states, with the Greater Jerusalem area (encompassing Bethlehem) coming under international control. The resolution was accepted by a vast majority of Jews, including the Jewish Agency, but was rejected by the Arab population in Palestine as well as surrounding Arab states.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
you know what, i'm american. i've gotten no blow jobs from jews. now, unless you have a counterproof of this, i think i've the stronger case.

america WAS NOT supporting israel with military initially. yes, they are allies now, but not early in Israel's history.
also, remember, this is what the UN said in 1948 and the Palestinians and surrounding arab countries said no:
they did, support may not be initally or in the first month etc. The fact is america supported them. regardless of whether it was militarily or not.

ur american, when ur sleepin a jew sucked your cock, and you didnt realise.

davin

HSC
N/A
my point is only that in 1948, when Israel declared itself as a state and was attacked by the surrounding countries, it won on its own. more recently, of course its had the backing of the U.S.
in part because the U.S. backed them to counter USSR in the region.

and see, the only reason they'd be giving americans blow jobs would be for special treatment. so i'd have to know for it to be useful.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
my point is only that in 1948, when Israel declared itself as a state and was attacked by the surrounding countries, it won on its own. more recently, of course its had the backing of the U.S.
in part because the U.S. backed them to counter USSR in the region.

and see, the only reason they'd be giving americans blow jobs would be for special treatment. so i'd have to know for it to be useful.
not necessarily, the 1948 Isreal had funds from america, which they used to buy WMDs from Czechslovakia, so indirectly america backed them.

davin

HSC
N/A
links from unbiased sources please. nothing i can find mentions america supporting Israel in any fashion in 1948 other than a little diplomaticly

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Casmira said:

You're referring to the battle of Thermopalyae. What actually happened was that 300 Spartan soldiers held of 10,000 persians for a couple of days until the rest of the Greek army arrived. All of the 300 died. But it was a hell of an impressive feat.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
links from unbiased sources please. nothing i can find mentions america supporting Israel in any fashion in 1948 other than a little diplomaticly
read some books on creation of Israel, thats where i found it.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
nice pic.........................................................................................
.................................................................................
......................................................................................
......................................................................................................

davin

HSC
N/A
give a source. give a book. i can't find anything that says taht

Comrade nathan

HSC
They were Zoroastrian, worshipers of fire and the god Ahuru Mazda. Islam nor Christanity was in existence then. It is one of the first monotheistic religions which would have some influence to change people of Pagan religions to motheistic religions.

HSC
veterandoggy said:
well, if the battle you have mentioned is true (and im not in doubt that it could be) notice it is muslim PERSIANS, not muslims at the prophets time.

which religion do you follow? i wouldnt be surprised even if you had said that one angel killed the army. from what muslims have learnt, gabriel flipped a whole town and brought it crashing to the ground because they were all practising sodomy with his wing (i think it used to be where the dead sea is now, but im not sure).

and i can imagine angels vs. demons. you can too: if satan ran away from the battle farting from fear as he was running, how much stronger are demons going to be?
something is puzzling me, are you christian or muslim, you talk about gabriel but at the same time the prophet mohammed?

HotShot said:
ok.... i think u have some problemss..

but look, the arabs fought for their land, on the other hand the jew did nothing, sucked cock and got some land from the poms. The land wasnt techically the poms but since they won the war, because of the arab support , the land rightfully belonged to the land. Knowing the poms, they stole it and the jews got hold for their blowjobs.

but according to "diplomatic" or "militaristic", i think palestine has taken "militaristic" approach. And for some reason ppl have a problem withthis?
dude, where the fuck am i talking about jews; and whats with your fetish of blowjobs?

Enlightened_One said:
You're referring to the battle of Thermopalyae. What actually happened was that 300 Spartan soldiers held of 10,000 persians for a couple of days until the rest of the Greek army arrived. All of the 300 died. But it was a hell of an impressive feat.
thankyou for the clarification

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
They were Zoroastrian, worshipers of fire and the god Ahuru Mazda. Islam nor Christanity was in existence then. It is one of the first monotheistic religions which would have some influence to change people of Pagan religions to motheistic religions.
I was about too say that, I just realised that the battle was way before greeks converted to christian

davin

HSC
N/A
Islam is like the second expansion pack for Judaism, the one that came out after Christianity.

and see, HotShot really likes the Jews, so he's always thinking about them. I think he's jealous or wants to be one of them or something.

HSC
if he constantly insults them by saying they give blowjobs it means he has no idea what he's talking about; i could go on about hhow much "oh i hate turks" but i know hte whole story about how "we fuck them over, they fuck us over" skirmishes we had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)