• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

westfield cleaners/service desks (1 Viewer)

xtrant

HSC
hey guys,
just curious about how much westfield cleaners that wipe the tables at the food court get paid (do they just wipe the food court or do they also wipe the toilets n stuff?)
how much do the ppl at the srevice desks get paid?
and how do you get a job there?
thanks guys!

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Not once have I seen a teenager clean up my table at westfield? I don't think they offer that sort of job to students/young adults... And I'm pretty sure they dont clean up the toilets as well...

If I'm wrong, then just correct me but thats what I've perceived from my lunch sessions at westfield.

HSC
You can do a Certificate at TAFE called Cleaning Operations or something if you want to pursue your career in cleaning shit...:hat:

Dod0

HSC
Not meaning to be racist at all but seriously have you ever seen anyone that is Australian and under the age of 20 cleaning at Westfield ?

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Lmao ^^.

to be honest, you don't need any qualifications to be a cleaner w/ westfields, just tell them you have a hand on experience with cleaning etc. Look at the people they hire, they can't speak english like shit, but as long as they can clean = job.

Plus they get like $20 p/h wiping the tables of fat bogans as well

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
i always thought westfield hired cleaners through cleaning recruitment agencies.

anyways, i see service/concierge desk and car park attendant positions advertised on seek by westfield every now and then, but a lot of them have high contact hours (25+) which isn't really suitable for students.

xtrant

HSC
i got curious because a few of the cleaners ive seen looked in their early 20s(like 22) and all they seem to do is wipe tables and bring cups etc to different food outlets so i thought they either are desperate for the moeny any money or it pays quite well
and 20$/hr isnt that bad compared to my measely 9$
i wld swap my job to be a cleaner any day if it was jst wiping tables

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)