• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Whaling (2 Viewers)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cooleroo said:
ive already finished highschool, im doing b.comm at usyd, just trying to transfer to b.comm at anu.

of courses nurses are important, but so are dung beetles, i wouldnt want to be either of them, and neither would you, nor would anyone else with a bit of ambition. im not trying to be a dickhead or anything, but its just fact, people with ambition usually aim higher then nursing, like being a doctor or something. simple.
Your age and HSC grad year say otherwise. Are you just full of shit and a troll or what?

I personally wouldnt want to be a nurse either but that doesnt mean that ppl with ambition dont do nursing, so dont generalise it tends to lower ppls opinion of you

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
how many times do i need to tell you, my profile is all fake, i was apparently once a female in there, i think i know whether or not ive done my HSC and what im studying at uni. ur profile says ur the king of the universe. need i say more?

im not generalising, i said that "people with ambition usually aim higher then nursing", USUALLY, not ALWAYS. so of course, there are some people with ambition, who aim low and do nursing, but i dont know to many.

and who cares if people think less of me? you go to UWS, i think less of you, you're pretty much a sub-human to me, i have no regard for you whatsoever, as a matter of fact, im even surprised you can read, thats how low i think of you, do you care?

just kidding my nigger.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cooleroo said:
how many times do i need to tell you, my profile is all fake, i was apparently once a female in there, i think i know whether or not ive done my HSC and what im studying at uni. ur profile says ur the king of the universe. need i say more?

im not generalising, i said that "people with ambition usually aim higher then nursing", USUALLY, not ALWAYS. so of course, there are some people with ambition, who aim low and do nursing, but i dont know to many.

and who cares if people think less of me? you go to UWS, i think less of you, you're pretty much a sub-human to me, i have no regard for you whatsoever, as a matter of fact, im even surprised you can read, thats how low i think of you, do you care?

just kidding my nigger.
Yeah my CS is a joke that hiphop knows and a few other in relation to what ghetto and someone was going on about and Hip was owning them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)