• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Whaling (2 Viewers)

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
everyone, listen up

imagine a world with whales.

now imagine a world without whales.

i cant see any difference, can you? all whales can do is make stupid noises, and swim around. we dont need them.

think of it this way, if whales didnt exist, free willy never would have been made, for those of you who havent seen it, read this tagline from the movie

"A 12 year old street kid. A 3 ton orca whale. A friendship you could never imagine. An adventure you'll never forget". yeah, thats what i was thinking as well.

i saw we take lots of pictures of videos of whales for the greens, then we make the japs pay us for each whale they kill. let them hunt the whales, they suck shit.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Imagine a world without Cooleroo... sounds like paradise doesn't it?
Unfortunately we're stuck with this fucking cunt until someone bans the motherfucker.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
hahahaha
The ammount of countries/treaties/etc you would be pissing off/breaking is amazing.
Just convince George W there's a donut in it for him if he backs the scheme up with nuclear threats, who's gonna stop us then?

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
transcendent said:
Imagine a world without Cooleroo... sounds like paradise doesn't it?
Unfortunately we're stuck with this fucking cunt until someone bans the motherfucker.
you're a little pussy. millions of people are dying because they dont have enough food, you think i give a shit about whales? oh, and i bet you eat chicken, beef and other meats, so what difference does it make if its a whale? lets the japs have their food, hold my drink bitch.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cooleroo said:
you're a little pussy. millions of people are dying because they dont have enough food, you think i give a shit about whales? oh, and i bet you eat chicken, beef and other meats, so what difference does it make if its a whale? lets the japs have their food, hold my drink bitch.
Whales are an endangered species.
Chickens and cattle are not

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Korn said:
Whales are an endangered species.
Chickens and cattle are not
Also chickens and cattle are farmed and never taken from the wild, so regardless of how many you eat they never become extinct

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Cooleroo said:
You're a gronk, go back to your housing commissions retard.

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
the question is

who the fuck cares that they're endangered? so what if they become extinct? if we're ok with killing animals, then whales should be no different, if u want, save a few DNA samples of whales so in the future or even now they can be created or some shit, whales are useless, its not worth the time or the effort to nurture them, there are much more important things to worry about.

and transcendent, once u graduate and become a nurse, you wouldn't be making fun of people on housing commision you poor shit. ill give u a few bucks now and then to help you maintain ur uniform. loser. one day ill become ur boss bitch, but for now, suck it hard.

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
thats like saying its not so bad for me to go kill lebanese people, provided i dont kill all of them. lol

seriously , if ur going to cross the killing barrier, saving a few animals and allowing them to grow, then killing em again, then letting them grow, then killing again, is just wrong, anyone can see that.

either you dont kill them at all, but if the barrier is going to be crossed (which it has long ago), then theres no point in saving a few left.

theres no difference between killing some and killing all. it doesn't make it any more right, the main issue should be the actual killing of the whales, not how much we kill. if we;re willing to kill, then it doesnt matter how many we kill. whales are useless so it doesnt really matter if a few exist or none.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cooleroo said:
thats like saying its not so bad for me to go kill lebanese people, provided i dont kill all of them. lol

seriously , if ur going to cross the killing barrier, saving a few animals and allowing them to grow, then killing em again, then letting them grow, then killing again, is just wrong, anyone can see that.

either you dont kill them at all, but if the barrier is going to be crossed (which it has long ago), then theres no point in saving a few left.

theres no difference between killing some and killing all. it doesn't make it any more right, the main issue should be the actual killing of the whales, not how much we kill. if we;re willing to kill, then it doesnt matter how many we kill. whales are useless so it doesnt really matter if a few exist or none.
So does that mean we shoul be allowed to kill you to??? What do you do that is so useful and important??

HSC
Cooleroo said:
lol! omg yeah, right on, except you're not eating the lebanese people for dinner, I think? Society tends to differentiate between "humane" killing of animals for an actual reason, and killing off people. If you want to have a go at killing the lebanese, then try to justify it by saying that it's just like making beef patties, then go right ahead, I don't see you having much luck.

Cooleroo said:
Actually there's a pretty big difference between killing animals in a sustainable and responsible way, and killing the whole lot. For a start, if they all die now there are none left for future generations. In respect to whales (Actually, any animal), personally I find the idea of having children, or grandchildren, born in a world where there are none left, for the simple reason that we (humankind in general) couldn't manage to make use of our environment without destroying it, is pretty disconcerting.

cooleroo said:
As I said earlier, it would seem that conservationists see this issue differently.

cooleroo said:
As far as I know, the actual killing of the whales *is* the issue, because they're endangered and people aren't meant to be killing them? Obviously, the reasoning behind this is that there are so few left, but ultimately at the moment it's not right to be killing any?

mahuligan

HSC
Cooleroo said:
everyone, listen up

imagine a world with whales.

now imagine a world without whales.

i cant see any difference, can you? all whales can do is make stupid noises, and swim around. we dont need them.
haha i gotta admit that made me laugh :p

but i still think whales are precious and should be protected

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
supercharged said:
Good solution would be to ban all hunting of wild whales so that the japanese will be forced to create giant whale farms in the sea rather than freeload off Antartica
Good point. If any people can make a whale farm, it's the Japs.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Cooleroo said:
the question is

who the fuck cares that they're endangered? so what if they become extinct? if we're ok with killing animals, then whales should be no different, if u want, save a few DNA samples of whales so in the future or even now they can be created or some shit, whales are useless, its not worth the time or the effort to nurture them, there are much more important things to worry about.

and transcendent, once u graduate and become a nurse, you wouldn't be making fun of people on housing commision you poor shit. ill give u a few bucks now and then to help you maintain ur uniform. loser. one day ill become ur boss bitch, but for now, suck it hard.
You have the intellectual capacity of a bacteria faggot. The only thing you'll be boss of is frying patties at Maccas for the rest of your life.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
transcendent said:
You have the intellectual capacity of a bacteria faggot. The only thing you'll be boss of is frying patties at Maccas for the rest of your life.
Bullshit some of those ppl arent totally dense, they could be uni students as some in my management class are. Someone wanna check this guys join date, something sounds familiar

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
transcendent said:
oh nurse, hold my drink bitch.

even if i do work at maccas, ill still make more money then you. but i did like this line "bacteria faggot" lol, nice one.

anyway, the moment you started studying nursing, your life went down the shitter. you know it. did someone just vomit? yeah, you'd better go clean it.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cooleroo said:
oh nurse, hold my drink bitch.

even if i do work at maccas, ill still make more money then you. but i did like this line "bacteria faggot" lol, nice one.

anyway, the moment you started studying nursing, your life went down the shitter. you know it. did someone just vomit? yeah, you'd better go clean it.
What are you planning to do after Highschool???

tempco

HSC
Cooleroo said:
believe it or not, nurses are important in the health system. the fact that you have the impression that nurses are basically janitors makes me wonder...

Cooleroo

Banned
HSC
ive already finished highschool, im doing b.comm at usyd, just trying to transfer to b.comm at anu.

of courses nurses are important, but so are dung beetles, i wouldnt want to be either of them, and neither would you, nor would anyone else with a bit of ambition. im not trying to be a dickhead or anything, but its just fact, people with ambition usually aim higher then nursing, like being a doctor or something. simple.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)