what a bunch of rude pricks!!! (1 Viewer)

Psychosilocybin

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
With your attitude, I wouldn't give you the time of day either. If you don't like UWS, don't come, we already have enough shit cunts.

LMFAO.

nicely put.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Stevo. said:
People don't get into medicine because they care about other people.
Partly true, though I despise the fact.

I went to the UWS info day and I spoke with the Dean of medicine (or whatever his position was) for about 30 minutes and he was very sincere, patient and explained everything in detail, even though I was looking pretty sloppy - a dude wearing thongs, boardies and a singlet yet wants to become a doctor.

The only bad thing was that he spoke veeeerrrry sloooow and quietly so every so often I had to embarrassingly say "sorry can you repeat that?".
The lady professor was also very nice and explained things in detail.

enterusername

HSC
after all is said and done...and if you are still interested in medicine...

call the uws course info centre, they are more than happy to talk through altenative pathway options to medicine... 1800 897 669

u will still have to do umat and still have to get an academic rank that is greater than 95 (or 93 if you live in the greater western sydney region) and if you pass the threshold for both of them, u will get an interview :) :) :) and that has the most weighting :)

abc123xyz

HSC
at uws, theres a 5 points automatic bonus scheme thing if you get above like 60, so if you get 95 wont they just see you as recieving 100 anyway :S
confused sorry. get back to me though wouldnt mind knowing if it works for people with high uai's.

joelv

HSC
abc123xyz said:
at uws, theres a 5 points automatic bonus scheme thing if you get above like 60, so if you get 95 wont they just see you as recieving 100 anyway :S
confused sorry. get back to me though wouldnt mind knowing if it works for people with high uai's.
Yeah but it doesnt apply to courses with additional selection criteria like med. And the scheme only applies if you live in gws. Otherwise yeah I think it'd work like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)