What annoys you about the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Ill agree with immature but def not unhygienic just the thought of bein unclean is yucky

SucRii

Banned
HSC
well yeah, its not like some people dont actually believe that

farm_girl

HSC
BEING A FEMALE... i find girls are more annoying then guys... its all too bitchy in girl world! all the ways just to bully and make some girl feel unwanted and pathetic. and i also hate the high school "popular" girls who think their king shit yet they hate all the girls in their "friend" group. thats not nice. and when they get out of school their the losers who cant get a job or anything!

so go the guys!...at least they dont bitch.

XPac2

HSC
WELL

Here we go

I have this girl. And when she's mad at someone ANYONE AT ALL, she takes it out on me. She cant seem to stop herself from saying things that are meant to hurt my feelings or just make me wan2 hurt someone (not her). So im thinking, why the fuck has it been 24 hours since she last spoke to me, what the fuck did i do to her, and why the fuck cant she distinguish between the enemy and the guy who cares about her more than he's ever cared about anyone on earth. More to the point, why is it that she treats me like shit when all i have ever done was show utmost love and devotion to her.

Reckoner

HSC
I hate it how girls don't like swallowing and don't like anal sex. It's part of being a female to like those things.

Reckoner

HSC
BEING A FEMALE... i find girls are more annoying then guys... its all too bitchy in girl world! all the ways just to bully and make some girl feel unwanted and pathetic. and i also hate the high school "popular" girls who think their king shit yet they hate all the girls in their "friend" group. thats not nice. and when they get out of school their the losers who cant get a job or anything!

so go the guys!...at least they dont bitch.
YouTube - Mean Girls: The Politics of Girl World

xBecx

HSC
WELL

Here we go

I have this girl. And when she's mad at someone ANYONE AT ALL, she takes it out on me. She cant seem to stop herself from saying things that are meant to hurt my feelings or just make me wan2 hurt someone (not her). So im thinking, why the fuck has it been 24 hours since she last spoke to me, what the fuck did i do to her, and why the fuck cant she distinguish between the enemy and the guy who cares about her more than he's ever cared about anyone on earth. More to the point, why is it that she treats me like shit when all i have ever done was show utmost love and devotion to her.
honestly.. you need a new gf.. thats 3 threads that Ive read that youve been complaining about how psycho she is..

Reckoner

HSC
Can anyone show me how bitchy girls can get??

I mean stuff in the movies is all fake right???

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I'm never on the receiving end of any unpleasantries from the opposite sex.

I've never been bitched about, bitched to or anything of the sort XD. I guess that means I'm decent?

Or a social retard...

I think the latter...

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i hate that guys are supposed to only want sex except that's a LIE and they don't want sex enough and loads of them are self conscious and it's annoying.

misspaige

HSC
the thing i hate most about the opposite sex with the majority of men is their lack of respect, guys who think their "cool" by honking and yelling out rude "material" is just plain offensive. not cool at all!

misspaige

HSC
I hate it how girls don't like swallowing and don't like anal sex. It's part of being a female to like those things.
And why cant you males recieve anal sex, it seems to me that you have double standards, my friend.

Reckoner

HSC
And why cant you males recieve anal sex, it seems to me that you have double standards, my friend.
Girls can't give guys anal sex. Being a man ... a penis represents strength and masculinity. Girls are supposed to receive this hardness. It should be natural.

Last edited:

Reckoner

HSC
In any event, double standards regarding sexual matters is standard and accepted in our society when it comes to male v. female.

Females are not allowed to do things men do and that's just the way life is.

Lukybear

HSC
I hate the girls who have an incredible capacity to gossip. Its like you tell them one thing and then tommrow every body in Sydney knows it. Its simply just amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)