What annoys you about the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

misspaige

HSC
Girls can't give guys anal sex. Being a man ... a penis represents strength and masculinity. Girls are supposed to receive this hardness. It should be natural.

well its not natural, and most girls would agree with me,

a small penis does not represent "strength and masculinity" it represents a major disapointment

:vcross:

misspaige

HSC
In any event, double standards regarding sexual matters is standard and accepted in our society when it comes to male v. female.

Females are not allowed to do things men do and that's just the way life is.
i am really interested in how you seem to think this inequality is accepted in society, it isnt, women have been fighting for decades fighting for their rights and gaining the respect they deserve, its adolescent boys, like yourself who spit in their faces, and disrespect everything they struggled to achieve.

i would really love to know what your mum thinks about your views. ;)

boganxcore

HSC
I hate it how girls don't like swallowing and don't like anal sex. It's part of being a female to like those things.
anal sex is for closet gays, it is sooooo gross.
and swallowing or sperm anywhere near the face - i think its disrespectful and i wouldnt do that to anyone, especially if i loved them.

Reckoner

HSC
anal sex is for closet gays, it is sooooo gross.
and swallowing or sperm anywhere near the face - i think its disrespectful and i wouldnt do that to anyone, especially if i loved them.
Mate ... GIVING anal sex ... not receiving. Spaz ... I know it's probably a double standard ... that I don't like receiving ... but I like it for a girl to receive with glee.

Swallowing - some girls like it some girls don't. At least I know who I am and what I want. It's not disrespectful wimp ... especially if the girl likes it. Example ... I like giving my girl head ... does that mean it's disrespectful to me? no ... cause I fcuking love it. save your morals.

Last edited:

boganxcore

HSC
Mate ... GIVING anal sex ... not receiving. Spaz ... I know it's probably a double standard ... that I don't like receiving ... but I like it for a girl to receive with glee.
yes i gathered you meant giving anal sex - it's still disgusting. why not stick your penis in a vagina where its meant to go? who wants shit on their dick? its NOT meant to go in there mannn!

Reckoner

HSC
yes i gathered you meant giving anal sex - it's still disgusting. why not stick your penis in a vagina where its meant to go? who wants shit on their dick? its NOT meant to go in there mannn!
Well what difference is it ... when a girl urinates out of her vagina and she bleeds out of it??

fcuk you're a virgin.

boganxcore

HSC
Well what difference is it ... when a girl urinates out of her vagina and she bleeds out of it??

fcuk you're a virgin.
girls dont urinate out of their vagina, they urinate out of their urethra, and correct me if im wrong but the two aren't connected.

oh well, enjoy your shit covered dick and i'll just enjoy regular, vaginal sex - the way it's supposed to be.

Reckoner

HSC
yeh look its close enough but its not the same thing!
Well even so, it's probably the least worse of the two (blood vs. urination) ... so it's still gross if you want to dwell on it for that long.

misspaige

HSC

fcuk you're a virgin.

a girl doesnt urinate out of her vagina she urinates through her uretha

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)