What are a good set of criteria for evaluating effectiveness of the legal system... (1 Viewer)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
in addressing a certain issue?
i'm doing 'artificial insemination' as the topic, but i'm happy with advice that isn't topic-specific.

many thanks in advance

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
Re: What are a good set of criteria for evaluating effectiveness of the legal system.

in addressing a certain issue?
i'm doing 'artificial insemination' as the topic, but i'm happy with advice that isn't topic-specific.

many thanks in advance
Wow, troll is back.

Guys he's just screwing around - he's been here before just posting this kind of stuff trying to get people to waste their time.

Thread reported.

jeff.wong

HSC
Re: What are a good set of criteria for evaluating effectiveness of the legal system.

In evaluating effectiveness you can look a set criteria such as:
-Effectiveness for individual i.e. access and equality, protection and recognition of individual rights
-Effectiveness for society i.e. resource efficiency, a reflection of community standards
-The balance between individual and community rights i.e. a fine balance between the two

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A

Wow, troll is back.

Guys he's just screwing around - he's been here before just posting this kind of stuff trying to get people to waste their time.

Thread reported.
skidaddle gronk or i'll negrep you and then kick you in the crotch at school.

In evaluating effectiveness you can look a set criteria such as:
-Effectiveness for individual i.e. access and equality, protection and recognition of individual rights
-Effectiveness for society i.e. resource efficiency, a reflection of community standards
-The balance between individual and community rights i.e. a fine balance between the two
thanks. those were the basic criteria i was thinking of, because we've done a similar exercise with a different topic and was more or less wondering if there were any criteria i might be missing. thanks a lot.

Last edited:

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A

skidaddle gronk or i'll negrep you and then kick you in the crotch at school.

thanks. those were the basic criteria i was thinking of, because we've done a similar exercise with a different topic and was more or less wondering if there were any criteria i might be missing. thanks a lot.
Lol, fool, Squidward gave us criteria sheet. learn to school

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A

Lol, fool, Squidward gave us criteria sheet. learn to school
achieving justice for individuals and recognising rights. i was seeing if Jeff 'Genius Pants' Wong had any other ideas.

tell father i said hi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)