What are some good Asian hairstyle? (1 Viewer)

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
bleached, again and again til its white

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
nb. there is NOTHING more disgusting/revolting than an asian (guy) with long hair

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
hair styles that look like those cartoon characters make chinese-asians look so fob.

Aplus Wez

TheCoolestGroupThatYouCouldEverHopeToJoin
HSC
LMAO! I used to be into the whole FOB look, now I just dont give a shyt, but i hate short hair, I dont like asians in short hair cause they like bowl cuts...unless their head shape is aiight for short hair. But I got a holiday mohawk blond streaks.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus Wez said:
Lmao, yours is like cross emo and asian carefree.
I bet you look like a guy in your avatar who is cross between Elvis Presley and some random 1980s amateur actor.

Freshmex

Stapler Donator.
HSC
NONE. They all look disgusting, especially when the hairdresser thins out your fringe, or uses the thinner WAY too excessively. It's gross as it looks as though you have rat tails coming out of your hair as your hair will clump together as the day progresses. Don't get an Asian hair cut, please!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Freshmex said:
NONE. They all look disgusting, especially when the hairdresser thins out your fringe, or uses the thinner WAY too excessively. It's gross as it looks as though you have rat tails coming out of your hair as your hair will clump together as the day progresses. Don't get an Asian hair cut, please!
Yeah, I personally agree. It looks quite disgusting if it TOO large. Mine is not, thankfully. Mine is getting longer but I will get it cut.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
haha bowl haircuts :(
just go to any korean/asian hair dresser - point to a style in the picture book.
Chances are that they'll just layer it (cut the top thinner - easier to style) and leave the end parts a bit longer. Add a lil wax+hairspray = the cool azn hairstyle you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)