what are the chances of.. (1 Viewer)

dapsycho

Sgt-Mike^^
HSC
im just seeking things to make me feel better..

but do u guys think that nursing at uws campbelltown would drop even lower this year..

in 2004 it was 64, than 2005 it was 60.15, now 2006 do u think it would be lower..

if it goes higher than 61 im screwed :'(

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
judging from how the state performed this year, it will either stay the same, go up a tiny bit like .1, or go down . i dont see it going up considerably at all

doesnt matter anyways, the cutoff is a load of bullshit... if you want it, you will get in just try your hardest, beg some people, play on everything you got [ especially if you live in cambletown] and they should accept you... try and set up a meeting with the head of the faculty and do your homework about the course

you will get in, trust me because it isnt all about UAI, especially where nursing is concerned...alot of it is about attitude

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
dapsycho said:
im just seeking things to make me feel better..

but do u guys think that nursing at uws campbelltown would drop even lower this year..

in 2004 it was 64, than 2005 it was 60.15, now 2006 do u think it would be lower..

if it goes higher than 61 im screwed :'(
You're in a position like me...

I want to get into arts at UQ (only for a year, then I want to transfer to speech pathology). The 2004 cutoff was 86.75, and in 2005 it was 79.05, and if it goes above 81 I'm screwed. Therefore I sincerely hope it stays where it is, or drops again. If only there was some way to know.

Last year the absolute lowest cutoff at UQ (St Lucia campus), out of all the courses, was 77.05, so... they're kinda popular... so I'm kinda scared. I just hope my 81.00 UAI can work a little bit of magic.

dapsycho

Sgt-Mike^^
HSC
:) i hope you guys are right. yeah i'll read about nursing before hand too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)