What are the higher paying part-time jobs for High School/Uni students? (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
University jobs can be fairly lucrative for a student.

I got paid $25 p/hrback in the day.

Flop21

HSC
Does anyone actually have a call centre job lol? Always see people posting about them.

iceworx

HSC
Does anyone actually have a call centre job lol? Always see people posting about them.
I used to. Most depressing 4 months of my life haha. If you get a call centre job try get an inbound one, cause outbound sales is the worst thing ever.

Flop21

HSC
I used to. Most depressing 4 months of my life haha. If you get a call centre job try get an inbound one, cause outbound sales is the worst thing ever.
Ooh seriously, haha. How did you get one - like what are some things I should search for? All the ones I see are mainly full-time serious jobs.

iceworx

HSC
I have PM'd you the link to the one I used to work for. 20 hours a week minimum and choose your own hours. Its not a terrible job but just super repetitive and you either hate it or can tolerate it haha.

turntaker

HSC
freelancing work is also really good if you have a skill such as graphics design, writing or anything computer related (app development, web development etc)
Its flexible and also you can work anytime anywhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)