• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What are you attracted to? (1 Viewer)

The most important thing is:

• I'm a shallow person; how they look

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I'm so deep; what's inside (eg personality)

Votes: 47 17.6%
  • I won't settle for anything less than looks and personality

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • It's not either; it's an unexplainable feeling

Votes: 98 36.7%

• Total voters

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
hot and smart.

I couldn't deal with anything less, I'm sorry.

Also must have at least Bs.

This sounds cheap and slack, but unfortunately I couldn't deal with anything less.

And they MUST be able to participate in stimulating conversations, boring girls are too boring.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
physical attraction is bullshit...
what if the 'hot chick' u think is hot now turns out to be a plastic fake whose really saggy and looks like crap.

looks are good. but personality is better

Pace_T

HSC
emiliieee said:
what if the 'hot chick' u think is hot now turns out to be a plastic fake whose really saggy and looks like crap.

something only ugly girls would say :uhhuh:

inasero

Reborn
HSC
i think both are important in the long term...but for me at least, the initial attraction would be going by their appearance (of course you can't gauge their personality straight off)

that said, there's plenty of girls i think i'd initially be attracted to but really turned off later because they're self-absorbed ingrates, shallow, materialistic etc.

so yeah it'd be perfect to find someone with both qualities...one thing i look for in particular are their values, like what kind of things are they passionate about and forms a big part of their lives- specifically, are they concerned about social justice, environmental concerns, Christian morals, yeah...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
emiliieee said:

irrelevant, old age will get us all...so might as well go after hot people, as opposed to ugly ones who will only keep getting worse.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
inasero said:
i think both are important in the long term...but for me at least, the initial attraction would be going by their appearance (of course you can't gauge their personality straight off)

that said, there's plenty of girls i think i'd initially be attracted to but really turned off later because they're self-absorbed ingrates, shallow, materialistic etc.

so yeah it'd be perfect to find someone with both qualities...one thing i look for in particular are their values, like what kind of things are they passionate about and forms a big part of their lives- specifically, are they concerned about social justice, environmental concerns, Christian morals, yeah...
lulz...christian morals...lulz virgin

Nat3skiz

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
dont ever even consider changing yourself just to be liked! you should be whatever is true to your personality, it doesnt matter what you are, theres always gonna be someone out there who doesnt like you, and if you just be yourself youre going to meet the right person anyway, AND have deeper feelings... you'll never have a successful relationship if you pretend to be something youre not.

you know youve got good features .. both looks and personality-wise.... start thinking of them more , rather than bagging on yourself

so you should remain a thieveing lying murderer? OK!

Pace_T

HSC
emiliieee said:
get fucked. or fuck urself
either way choose one

the first one. cause thats what girls are for.

i^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
irrelevant, old age will get us all...so might as well go after hot people, as opposed to ugly ones who will only keep getting worse.
thats *exactly* something i would say. you must be a girl version of me, hehe

Virious

HSC
its unexplainable you could fall for a butt ugly prik that has a major identity and personality problem but u might stlill love them.

it has nothing to do with looks, or personality.

Nat3skiz

HSC
Virious said:
its unexplainable you could fall for a butt ugly prik that has a major identity and personality problem but u might stlill love them.

it has nothing to do with looks, or personality.
you speak from experience? or you are the butt ugly prik they fell for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)