What are you currently Reading? (3 Viewers)

nokie=)

HSC
I'm nearly finished reading Albert Camus' The Outsider- will probably want to talk about it when I'm done. it's pretty good and throws up so many things to talk about!!

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I'm reading "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" because my Librarian recommended it to me. I like it.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
you must see the film. one of my favourites.

Seabiscuit

HSC
I"m reading "Trickster's Queen" by Tamora Pierce and read "Trickster's Choice" by Tamora Pierce before that.
Even though these book are in the children's section of the library they are REALLY good! Does anyone else read Tamora Pierce or do i just suck? :s

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I'm reading Molvania - A Land Untouched By Modern Dentistry.
GREAT, EXCELLENT book :D
I giggle every time I read the language section: http://www.molvania.com.au/molvania/useful.html
-----------
Remember, too, that the syntactical structure of written Molvanian can be rather complex, with writers routinely using the triple negative. Hence,

'Can I drink the water? '

becomes 'Erkjo ne szlepp statsik ne var ne vladrobzko ne '
(literally, ‘is it not that the water is not not undrinkable?’)
----------------

After I'm done with that I have Smithereens by Shaun Micallef.

Blackalicious

HSC
Darkfall by Issobelle Carmody. Its not bad, though the sequel looks damn long.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
At the moment i'm reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown - i loved the Da Vinci Code so i thought i'd read the first one.
So far its excelent

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
just finished killing floor by Lee Harper- i liked the twists.
and also just finished the making of pride n prejudice (extra reading for ext)
right now im about to read a jane austen biography- yay

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Just finsihed the Hitchhikers gudie to the Galaxy the triolgy of four. (Hitchikers Guide to the galaxy, the restaurant at the end of the universe, life the universe and eveything, so long and thanks for all the fish - in one big book). Have to get my hands on Mostly Harmless.

Marvin is the best character!!!!

Now I'm going to hunt down a copy of the Da Vinci Code and hope it's nothing like Matthew Reilly (which I unfortunatelyt heard) because his writing was pathetic, poor, and I better stop here because I could go on for hours. I hate him even more than Stephen king and any shit book I read for English (and they're were a few).

Yeah, I started to compile a list while I was "studying" (have to use that term loosely) of what to read after the HSC. Have already knocked over Brave New World and am wishing my local library had the rest of the books I want in it (which it obviously doesn't).

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
You read Brave New World of your own accord? Did you like it? I really didn't - but then how can you enjoy a book when you have to analyse every single page...stupid Module A.

I'm reading the Da Vinci Code, it's really good - very suspenseful. Afterwards i want to start reading Eddings again.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i just read a book called kaaterskill falls by allegra goodman
i was in the library and i randomly picked it up..
umm its about a small jewish community who live in this town (well they are there most of the time i think they actually live in the city) and just about some things that happen..
not my style but it was interesting to learn about a different culture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)