What are you currently Reading? (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i wanted 2 read phaic tan? is it as hilarious as the reviews say it is?

still waiting

HSC
i read the da vinci code as well i liked it but you cant actually take it seriously but its interesting how they explain there proof for it i did it also for my isp on how dan brown portrays and comments on catholicism and how religious institutes react to these comments it was good for that anyways

currently im re-reading the stephanie plum series by janet evanovich i absolutly love these books they are sooo funny i couldnt even tellyou how many times ive read them lol

steffo

steph
HSC
reading 'the satanic verses' by salman rushdie.
it's rather heavy.
and also 'the life and crimes of harry lavender' by marele day, for my ext 1 engo crime fiction. which is much less heavy. much much less.

illodous

Angels...
HSC
I'm reading a very strange book by a French/Spanish/Undefined author called The Way to Paradise.

It's about a man in the 1800's who escapes the western world and travels to Tahiti, abandoning his wife and 5 children. He sleeps with a girl named Titi Little-Tits (I'm not joking) and has his fair share of teenage girls to inspire his painting and creative potential. But he is faced with poverty, syphillis and typhoid as he is left to survive on the island without means of travelling back to Europe.

alien

HSC
I'm reading "LOTR-The Two Towers" by Tolkein. Finally. Great book, I read the first half in one afternoon :)

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Reading 'On The Road' by Jack Kerouac for the second time. Getting into the writers for the beat generation at the moment - Ginsberg, Burroughs etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)