What are you currently Reading? (2 Viewers)

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
I'm one of those people who tackles several books at once....and then gets lost halfway through :(

But at the moment, I am reading:
Peter Sculthorpe's Autobiography
Charles Mingus' Biography (Myself when I am me)
Salmaan Rushdie "Fury"
andddddd.....
The Art of Travel.

bEAbEA

HSC
Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich - its so funny, and kinda relevant to school

Just wondering if anyone had read the Lovely Bones byAlice Sebold, and what they think of it.

lousie89

HSC
Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants

Hey

I'm reading Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants - by Ann Brashares...

Review Summary
Best friends, Carmen, Tibby, Lena and Bridget have known each other since they were babies and they usually spend their summer vacations together. This summer, however (in the year they turn sixteen) the girls separate to have individual adventures. Before each girl leaves, they promise to keep in touch and they also make a pact regarding a pair of jeans that Tibby recently bought at a second hand shop. The jeans fit each girl perfectly, even though the girls have very little in common, physically. To help them keep in touch, the girls decide that they will share the pants for the summer, wearing them and then sending them on to one of their friends after a week. From Baja California to Greece, the girls (and the pants) experience love, family trauma and fatal illness. They survive their summer and return home very different people, determined to stay friends forever.

I reccomend this to anyone between the ages of 13-17 who likes to get into a girly book.

lousie89

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
im reading electric circuits by schaum's outlines = )...wata life huh?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
bEAbEA said:
Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich - its so funny, and kinda relevant to school

Just wondering if anyone had read the Lovely Bones byAlice Sebold, and what they think of it.
yeah, ive read the lovely bones. its really good, really sad aswell.
i made a thread on it, so if you search, you will find...

J

jhakka

Korn said:
This thread

It called "What are you currently reading", its by PaleReflection, and it seems alright at the moment; have you heard of it
Not funny. Don't spam.

The Battle of Evernight by Cecila Dart-Thornton.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Currently i am reading Private memoirs and confessions of a justified sinner by James hogg. It is dark, depressing and engrossing. I don't actually know why I am reading it but I am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)