What are you currently Reading? (1 Viewer)

Lillycat

HSC
Im reading The Amulet of Sarkamund, or howeva you spell it lol. Ummmm for school, reading Hour Game, The Skull Beneath the SKin, The Real Inspector Hound, Front Line Scripts, Twisted.
Oh and occasionally, when i get enough time to work on my trashing of Shakespeare, Midsummers Night Dream, Othello annnnnnd King Lear. I may end up with Romeo and Juliet in there. (For a battle of his similar characters)

J

jhakka

Contest by Matthew Reilly.

A week out from my birthday means I'm not allowed to buy anything. No new books for a while. :(

daledugahole

HSC
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen.
Just wanted to read something light and fluffy and romantic.
I wish I could write like Austen.

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
Currently reading: when tomorrow never comes.

just finished:

"Socrates in love" - based on personal opinion i think it's too over-rated.

"No worries" - by Bill Condon (i think it was). i thought it was great. especially the ending which is something we can all somehow relate to.

"The story of Tom Brennan" - hmmm, i'm not sure what i thought of this one.

lengy

HSC
I've been reading Motor and Wheels magazine for over a year now. Just started reading my mate's old White Dwarf magazines which are about Warhammer.

tzncz

not quite here
HSC
I'm currently reading "A Well of Lost Plots" by Jasper Fforde. It was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm glad I followed her advice: it's a clever and funny book with a very original idea -- read to find out more! It's in a series, though, maybe reading the first book first is a good idea? =)

J

jhakka

Just finished Hover Car Racer by Matthew Reilly.

Will be starting The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett.

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
Guards! Guards by Terry Pratchett
I'm going to try and read the entire series only like 30 books to go...oh did you all no theres a new one out?

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
yeah his awesome..havent read it im kinda almost finish this one and about to read Mort, so about the 8th book. I havent heard of that one any good?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)